Chapter Seventeen

chapter seventeen // threat? not so much?

──────────────────────────────────────────

Today, was peaceful thankfully. These past months have truly been hectic. It all seemed normal now, wake up, get ready, eat, train, eat, clean, eat, sleep. I like it this way, except for the fact my morning sickness.. is doing not so well.

Hence, I think everything has come to peace, at least for now. We got an invitation from the Royal Palace about a ball that was going to be held in two days time. I have my dress ready, I hope it fits. 

This whole stomach thing with a child is annoying, look. I love kids, but knowing it's Levi's makes me sick in the stomach. 

I want to keep it, but it reminds me of the man I very much hate in massive amounts. Even so, Hange wanted to raise it with me and I would be more than happy to, if it wasn't Levi's baby. I really hope this all goes well, considering that we have already finalized the planning of the upcoming expedition. 

I wish this goes well.

──

"Y/N~" A hand waved in front of me, my eyes shift back to reality and I soon realize Petra was waving front. "Yeah, sorry.. I was just thinking things." I said, scratching the back of my neck. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out every so often." said Hange, who rested her arms on the table.

"I'm just.. overwhelmed." I sighed.

"There's no need to be!" Both said, reaching their hands to touch mine. "We're here for you if ever you need to talk, okay?" said Petra, "Yeeep!!" Hange followed, I could help but smiled, even if Petra was quite the rude stack at first, I was too but in the end we're pretty good friends. 

Levi could have as many hoes, but one day. The more he cheats all of his exes will come to me and he will regret it. Watch your ass, Ackerman. I'm coming.

"Thank you, girls. I really appreciate it." I smiled once more. "No problem! We love you okay? Most especially me you know~" whispered Hange, avoiding the loud talk about our relationship. "We'll make sure Levi gets a good whooping soon." Hange added, making me and Petra laugh.

"Levi is totally a bottom. He's helpless when I tug on his hair." I chuckled. "I'm sure a little whooping won't be so bad." 

"TMI, but true." Petra said. "How would you know? You're soft and you're a bottom." I said, making Petra 'Hmph' and cross her arms, following with a giggle. We all had our own jokes, I like how our friendship is right now. My main worry is whether Analiese is truly alive or not.

Just when our chatter was getting better in detail, a voice called. "Cadet L/N." Said he. I rolled my eyes to the notice of Levi's voice. "Oh, well. Gotta run to the old man, see you~" I waved as both of them waved as well.

"What is it now, Ackerman?" 

"Don't give me attitude, did you have your checkup?" He asked. "So now you care?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Here, is Analiese alive or not?" I said, rather stern. Levi's face was shocked, slightly. "What do you mean?" said he.

"I know I told you about her! She was my best friend, and you decide to go cheat on Petra with her?! She deserves better! She was my best friend! I know she's alive. I know she is. Oh, don't you dare take away her innocence Ana deserves a better dick!" I screamed. 

"Y/N, it's too late. I already have." He said, rolling his eyes to the back of his head, "YOU WHAT?! So you just go around fucking people?! LEVI. I mean every bit of offense I'm about to say but you say you lost many people. Cheating is the main reason! If you keep this up, I might decide to abort your child. I don't want a baby that resembles your sick of a mind." I said, moving towards him and grabbing his collar, raising my tone of voice every step.

"Don't." 

"DON'T?! What if my child decides to be just like you?! I can't afford that." I rolled my eyes. "Levi. Stay away from my best friend. Fuck you." I added as tears welled in my eyes, I waved my goodbyes and wiped away the tears that have fallen.

'Is he fucking serious? Stealing away Ana's innocence, not giving me a valid reason to keep the baby? Huh.' I thought.

"Y/N! Are you okay? You're crying." said Hange who unconsciously walked up to me, holding my face in her hands. "I..I am?" I sniffled, nervously laughing. "This isn't a laughing matter, my love. Tell me what happened? Did he hurt you?" Said she.

"Y/N, are you alright?" said Petra. "Yeah.. I'm fine, I just found out Levi fucked my dead best friend." I chuckled, trying to hold back my tears. Hange and Petra groaned in annoyance. "The man is never gonna give up and settle down on one person, isn't he? I'm sure one day he'll figure out you were a better choice." Petra said, crossing her arms in frustration.

"It's fine, I have Hange now. We just need to save Ana before she gets hurt." I looked down slightly. 

"She lives in Sina, right? I'm sure she'll be invited at the ball. I remember you telling me she was the respected citizen there." Hange shrugged, I nodded. "I hope this is the Analiese I know." I mumbled.

"I'm sure she is," Hange said, pulling me into a deep embrace. 

"Thank you." I sniffled. 

──

"Ah, crap." I cussed under my breath, holding up my hand to my mouth, running to the bathroom. "You're at it again, you picky brat." I scoffed, looking down at my stomach. 

Just when I was about to leave, Oluo came in. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the unholy laughing stock." He smirked. "Go away if you don't like me might as well not talk to me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's with the attitude now?" He said, his smirk turning into a grin. "One more word and I'm going to kill you." I glared, putting up three fingers, counting down in silence as my stare went deeper.

"Fine! I'm leaving." Oluo said, storming out.

"Hah, weakling." I scoffed, walking out myself.

──

April 3, 2021

Uwaaa! I'm so sorry for not uploading, I'm not going to lie, I was lazy to write. The story is coming to an end, by the way! I hope you guys are ready~

Thank you so so much for 1.1k reads! I didn't expect this to blow up in a month. I only decided to write for fun and so it seems you guys have a little thing for angsty stories. I hope this chapter wasn't too boring for the long wait. I wanted to upload as soon as possible.

Please vote~

Words: 1137