Chapter Sixteen

chapter sixteen // not so royal invitation

──────────────────────────────────────────

    "Good morning, Angel." A familiar voice said. What is this? Am I kidnapped? ..Or could this be one sick of a nightmare that I am reliving. Not again. "Are you excited for today~? We're gonna do so many fun things, aren't we?" He sang. I can't speak, or move. I really am reliving one of the worst days..

"Do you have a shift today?" he asked. "Y-Yeah.. I do.." I replied, turning away from him. "Oh, I should pre-order a private dance, then~" said he, slowly getting up. 

No, you will not order a fucking dance! Stay away, I beg you don't you touch you stupid bi-

"Can.. can I just do my work..? For once, Franz?" I said, rather nervously in fact. "Hah.. Haha! Let you work? Alone?! No.. no.. my angel. I can't let that happen. What if a random creep comes up to you and touches you?" He chuckled, lowly. 

That's how we met, though. You idiot.

"I won't let you get a private session, then. Let me do my thing, can't you trust me for once, Franz?! I'll just do my regular dances on stage. My girls are there for me, anyways." I cringed, getting up alertly.

"I can't let you do that! Of course I trust you Y/N! Just listen to me!" He yelled.

"How about you listen to me! I'm the one serving you the dirty deeds and you're here, taking advantage of my body! You don't even care about me." I screamed, breaking into tears.

I'm not this weak, wake up. Please, wake. up.

"Well then, why don't I show you I do, in fact treasure you." He smirked, walking back towards me. 

───

"Shh.. Darling wake up.. It's okay.." A familiar feminine voice called. "It's okay, you're alright. Calm down.. Shhhh.." She called.

"I'm sorry for waking you, my love." I frowned, finally waking from my.. slumber. Can you even call it that? "No! It's okay!.. You can repay me with lots of kisses!" Said she, her eyes glimmering. "At least I don't have to spend any money on my repay, then." I giggled, showering her with kisses.

"I love youuu!" She squealed, as the soothing voice of hers muffled against my neck. "Hehe, I love you too, Hange." I smiled. 

"Come on, we shall eat the breakfast! Ooh I wonder what we're having today!" She sang as I began to wear my uniform, as she started to wear hers. "Hange, we've been here for years, we've had the same food for those years." I said in a monotone voice.

"Y/N, look at this way. At least we have food! It's the little things, you know? Whether we can decide on cold potatoes, steamed potatoes, or simply a well stolen potato. Or.. Whether our soup would be mushroom or potato soup today. We should treasure everything we have." She giggled, fixing her harnesses.

"You have a point, there."

"Say, Y/N. What was it like to be a stripper? I've only been at that place, well.. Outside the tiny club you worked at, waiting for you to come back. What did it feel like?" Hange asked, panning her head slightly to me.

"Dreadful." Was my only reply as her face cringed. "How so?" She added.

"Well, it's where I first met.. Franz. I was there for my job, as it was the highest paying in town. I never told my parents about it 'cause they would be furious! It had good pay so they believed I had some good job." I shrugged.