Chapter Thirteen

chapter thirteen //  super beautiful perfect titan slayer partner in crime cute scientist assistant piece of hungry adorable bread nugget!

──────────────────────────────────────────

    "Hah! Sasha! I dare you to drink a shot." Jean smirked. Sasha widened her eyes in surprise. "Fine." She pouted, pouring a shot of alcohol in her mouth.

"Easy dare, wasn't it?" Jean added. Sasha only nodded and got ready to spin the next bottle. Spin.. spin.. spin.. Ah. "Oohhh~ Y/N! You have to give the person to your left a lap dance~" Sasha grinned. It so happened to be the one and only Franz Koch right next to me.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up to face Franz. He smirked as my figure hovered over him, his legs slowly spreading wider. How fucking disgusting. Just before I sat down on him I gave him a kick on his face with my heel and just after that spanked the back of his head with my hand, him wincing in pain as I politely sat back down as if nothing had ever happened.

"Does that count?" Eren whispered to Sasha. "Should be, I think she hates him so I guess it's okay." She said back.

"Sooo! Is anyone up to invite the superiors for the games?" Eren smirked, shooting glances on me. "Shut the hell up, Jaeger. I'm not inviting Levi. We're over and you wouldn't wanna turn this party of Jean's to be some fight over exes? Plus, we all know I would win anyways." I said. Others were finessed, but I was right. Inviting him over would only cause trouble.

"Say, Y/N.. Do you plan on confessing to Hange?" 

"HANGE?!" Others yelled, others minding their own business turning to look at our group. "Sh-"

──

And then I woke up. Hange looked so calm. 

Her eyes suddenly shoot open, never mind. I spoke too soon. "Good morning my super beautiful perfect titan slayer partner in crime cute scientist assistant piece of hungry adorable bread nugget!" She exclaimed, I groaned in a way you could say 'this is too early in the morning.

"Hange, what's with the nickname? Is this some kind of after effec-" I was cut off by Hange's lips colliding with mine. "You didn't hear what I told you just before you closed your eyes?! I thought I had some good timing!" She whined. 

"No, I heard it.. I just thought you were drunk and it was some kind of misunderstanding." I shrugged, tucking myself in the blankets. "Well, here. I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend." She pursed her lips, reaching up into mid-air with one of her arms. 

"I love you too, Hange. But how will we tell everyone?" I pondered, these kinds of relationships were barely seen. Sure, there were some of them but definitely not a normal thing around here! "I don't know." She shrugged. 

"Anyways, we have training today." I got up, fixing and fluffing my side of the bed. 

"You are definitely not going to train! You have a living thing inside of your stomach!" Hange protested, getting up alertly. 

"Hange, I beat half of the Levi squad in the past? This won't be much a problem." I said, getting my towel to shower. "Psh, whatever. You could have just gone on a potion making session with me." She muttered.

I opened the bathroom door in surprise, excitement filling my eyes. "Actuallyyyyy~ I'll just skip training." I smirked, Hange plopped onto the bed silently screaming to herself.

──

"So what are we gonna do today? Make some balding potion for your titans or something?" I laughed as we slowly walked to the mess hall. Levi's short appearance walking, and well.. Passing us through the hallway. 

"Weell! I wanna try experimenting taking a sample of their skin. I want to see of I can put color onto it and it only coloring the veins imprinted in the skin!" She exclaimed, glasses shining through the dimly lit hall.

Muffled screams and giggles echoed from a far. I wonder what they were talking about. Though, the moment me and Hange come in the chitters only get louder. Huh?

Eren smirked, looking at a camera and followed with a laugh. "Shut the hell up and eat! Whatever video or picture you're fussing about is stupid!" Levi yelled, holding a cup of tea the way he usually does. 

I wonder what they were talking about.. "Are you okay?" Hange looked at me, massaging my hand from under the tables. I nodded in response. "Soo.. Do you guys plan on cracking me with what you got there?" I finally spoke. 

"Should we tell her?" One whispered. "Yeah." Many others whispered back. 

"We caught this on camera." Mikasa showed a camera, flashing photos and videos of last night, the night i confessed. My cheeks crept up with bright, crimson blush.  "Don't worry, Y/N! We don't shame you of it! We're so proud of you. Not everyone knows about it, just us so your secrets safe with us." Eren reassured, Jean nodding, in disappointment of failure he had to probably try and flirt with me.

Eren threw a joking punch at Jean's arm. "Aww! Guess who lost another chance on getting a girlfriend!" "Shut it!" Jean argued. And.. so on, the typical two.

I was still in shock. I didn't think people would find out so soon, the place we danced in was secluded from where everyone else was.. Weird. "Alright, I'll just put my tray away and we can go do your potion stuff in a bit." I said, standing up from the bench.

"I BET THEY'RE GONNA MAKE OU-" Eren yelled, Sasha immediately throwing her hand over his mouth. I turned my head back, glaring at him. Even Levi turned his head from his business. You're fucking sick, Eren.

"She's scary." Eren muttered. "That's your fault." Jean laughed.

I sighed from the slight weight of stress. I had so much to do, ah. Wait a minute.. I still have Franz's letter with me, I never got to read it. I guess I could go do that to pass some time, Hange's still preparing her lab coat, or something.

I walk out, and head to where the rooms are, I open the door to my room still clean. I scanned the area where I last put it and.. Hell. Where is it?! Oh, my god. I know I put it in my bedside drawer, I know I did.

And just then, I heard a voice behind me. I turned back to see the short captain in all his glory, holding the letter in between his two fingers. God damn it who let him in my room?!

"Oh." I raised an eyebrow, leaning against the table and my arms crossed. "Any plans on giving it back? Or are you gonna start and argument like we still have something." I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll only give it back if you tell me what the fuss earlier was about." He ordered.

"Hey Y/N you can co- "

"Ah shit, this is a tight situation." I laughed, nervously.

──

March 21 2021

Hey! So I haven't updated in a few days and I'm sorry.  I tried to update when I could but my schedule was tight </3 I know this chapter was short for one that was delayed but I still hope you liked it.

Chapterly reminder to vote! 

Words: 1209