Chapter Five

Note: This expedition will make no sense because I don't get the plot of Attack On Titan, I did enjoy the anime but it is definitely not for my 0 IQ brain. Thank you.

chapter five // expedition

──────────────────────────────────────────

It was day 6 without Levi. It's been rough, I would only have one meal in a day and I would have constant night terrors and breakdowns. Me and Levi's relationship was overall toxic, but I loved him. I still do..

Today, we have an expedition to hunt down some feisty titans. My mental health was not strong at all and I'm scared of the many possibilities that could occur during the expedition. Our goal was to be out for 2-5 hours, pretty short but I could get overwhelmed. I've been overthinking a lot lately.. But I need to be strong. This is for humanity. It's not like anyone would care that I got cheated on anyways.

──

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N wake up!" Hange screamed. "-FOR WALL'S SAKE WHAT DO YOU WANT LEV-" I covered my mouth, letting out a tiny gasp when I realized it was Hange calling for me. "I've been trying to wake you up for the past 5 minutes. Seems like you were deep asleep." She shrugged. "Please don't tell me you thought I was dead." Facepalming, I sighed.

"It's not like I'd die, Hange." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well. We have an expedition this afternoon so we'll be training this morning." Hange says, pulling me out of bed. She looked down at me, giving me a 'I swear to titans if you don't stand up right now I will lock you into a closet, specifically Levi's closet' kind of look. I groaned at her face and picked myself up.

"Go take a shower, now I'll wait."

"Hange, can you join me?" I asked.

"I ALREADY TOOK A BATH!" She yelled.

"I'm kidding! You smell gorgeous, as usual. Just wait outside." I laughed, grabbing my towel and closing the door behind me.

──

"Good morning." We both said in a synchronized manner, although I groaned and Hange yelled. "Hange, I said I'll pass on breakfast." I whispered to her. "You're not missing out of the first meal of the day, again. I'm not letting you pass out on the court!" She whispered back, hitting my head softly with her fist.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, moving to the table.

"Hey Y/N!" Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, and Sasha waved in an unsynchronized manner. "Hey everyone, I.. I actually have something to announce." I put up a fake smile as I accepted Hange's tray of food she brought me.

"I've been thinking about when to say this for almost a week now, and I think you guys deserve to know." I nodded my head, smiling quite genuinely, but I was nervous.

"Me and Levi.. We broke up." silently, I was trembling. It had seemed yet so easy to admit our break up but I really couldn't help the tears sliding down my face. Yet, I still smiled. They all let our their little gasps and made me look back up at them.

"I'm sorry Y/N, do you mind telling us some details?" Oh, right. They already left when I started an argument with Levi being so touchy with Petra. "Well.. He cheated, basically." I laughed.

"Hey hey~ What's the tea? Oh, have you told them already, Y/N?" Hange invited herself into the table of us. 

"Say, Y/N. Would you like to be mine, then?" Jean offered. "Absolutely not!" Our entire table agreed, scolding at his bad attempt. "She just got cheated on, Jean. Don't do that." Armin quickly stepped forward.