Chapter Twenty

chapter twenty // i'll be there, i promise.

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Tch, you brats are late." 

"Don't throw a fit now, shorty! We're just on time for your ladylike manner class, aren't we?" 

"~Tch~ Shut the hell up your rude remarks are unnecessary."

"Now now, cadet L/N. Know your place."

"My place? In Hange's heart."

It was like a war since our breakup, things.. weird things happening since then, Franz making a teeny visit, a royal ball? More letters coming in, I saw one that was from the bar I used to work at. Honestly, I don't know how the old perverted hag still lives till' this very day, I still wish he was crushed half by a titan.

Now, I find out that Levi is potentially a woman and I've been bent this whole time cause he's instructing a lady's manner class. Hell.

I'd rather shove popcorn up my ass more than wanting.. or forcing myself to listen to this... man?

"You cadets just better be behaving properly and not hoarding all the food at the buffet." He eyed me and Sasha. "Tsk." I murmured. "You wanna say that again, L/N?" He called. "It's not even a word smartass."

I have to admit, he was pretty irritating, now that we've broken up he's dealing with me a hundred times worse! Does this man not even care about the little brat of his I have to carry? How ridiculous. 

Even if he's at the tier of being attractive, this cheating undercut brat is not very nice. The only person to even melt off his wall of being dense was me, all the others.. Maybe not Ana but the others were most likely in it for the looks, and some food for their bodies.

Which makes me think, how many women has he slept with before me? Sure, I have had Franz but he was the only one. I was a former stripper, yes. But my interactions with men were minimal, I was in it for the money, since my hell of parents relied on me to pay our house rent.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Jean whispered, who was beside me. I nodded in response, it followed with a 'yeah' . "You look like you're about to pass out, are you sure?" He asked once more. "I'm sure, Jean. If I feel sick I can just walk our without a word." I said.

"Okay, I trust you."

─── 

"Oh my god what a pain! I would much rather prefer five laps around the HQ than that. An hour and a half for a woman in disguise to talk about manners? Are you serious." I whined quite audibly. 

"I know, Y/N. But it's over now isn't it? Now come on, let's go check on the titans, alright? I love youuu~" Hange sang, giving me a little peck on the lips before proceeding to walk once more. "Don't you think this is quite.. not needed? This manners class is kind of stupid, don't these mannerisms come naturally when surrounded by men and women with fluffy dresses and silky suits, most especially around the royals." I said, looking at Hange.

"You're right! I suppose even Sasha would calm down." She replied. "You know, love. You're crazy and I love you for that but you get scarily proffessional when you have to." I giggled, wrapping an arm around her waist. 

"Oh, really? I never thought of that! I've alwyas been myself and I don't think I'll ever change." She smiled. ".. You don't have to change, for no one. It's 'cause I'll always love you, no matter what." I smiled.