six

venice, italy 

It was complete madness trying to find everyone after the monster disaster in Venice. Surprisingly everyone thought it best to return to the hotel and hope that all would be well.

It was evening now, and everyone had eaten. The students were all intent on watching the news on today's events, hoping to clarify the situation. While everyone discussed what went on and the stranger's name, Peter and Iduna talked to May.

Iduna could hear May talk about Peter's leaving suit behind and questioning the stranger that defeated the water monster. Iduna jabbed him in the ribs, and May asked if Iduna was around for the fight. He winced and carried on, explaining that the stranger was none of the heroes he knew about.

The teens became alert when May mentioned Happy's name. "Can't believe he lied to me about making a move." She leaves Peter and stands next to the stairs. Looking across from the room, she spots Brad looking at Peter and then MJ.

"What is it with you and Spider-Man?" MJ asks as Flash disapproves of the stranger.

"What? He's just awesome okay? He protects the neighbourhood, and you know, he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man." Peter stands next to Iduna with his arms folded. "What's up dickwad? Thought you drowned." Peter and Iduna share a look and smile.

The students keep talking about the stranger and decide that the stranger could be called Mysterio.

Then MJ turned her attention to Iduna and Peter. "What happened to when all the screaming started? And you, you didn't come with us after we left you?" The secret heroes looked at each other, a bit stunned.

"Uh... I happened to find Peter outside the restaurant, and we ran away together." Iduna lies weakly, hoping that he would back her up.

"Yep. We found each other and ran. It was super scary." Iduna cringed inside at his last comment.

Iduna hated the weird tension between them. "MJ, come with me. I wanna show you the things I got."

MJ tilted her head. "You already- "

"I got some new stuff." Taking MJ's hand, Iduna pulls her away from Peter, who was about to blow.

The girls went back to their room. MJ helped sort through the saved and ruined souvenirs from Iduna's backpack when Betty came in a while later and left to go seed. They conversed about today's events, and Iduna made sure to stick to her story after suspicion of coming off MJ.

When Iduna got to the bottom of her bag, she found the set of web-shooters. "Ah, I will be back. I just got to return something to Peter." She zipped it up and went for the door. "Be back soon." She opens the door to find Betty. "Hi, you know where Peter and Ned are staying, right?" Betty points at the room at the end of the hall. "I'll be right back." As Iduna reaches the door, she noticed Mr Dell enter his room. She knocks once and opens the door. "Peter- whoa!"

A tranquillizer dart hits the door. "Oh, hell." Nick Fury mutters as Peter is halfway into his suit. "Girl, why are you here? You shouldn't even be on this planet."