seven

prague, czech republic

"Are you sure you and Peter are okay?" MJ asks again. They had been on the bus for a couple hours already. Neither Peter nor Iduna had said a word to each other since last night.

"Yeah, totally okay we are." She lies as she messages Ned about Peter and the Elementals. When it came to their attention that their trip was upgraded, their package and sent them to Prague on a private charter bus, Iduna put two and two together. Peter said no for both of them, and Fury gave them a metaphorical middle finger. Iduna did wave hello to Dimitri, who was standing out the front of the black bus.

The girls listened to MJ's music for a little while longer until Dimitri called for a rest stop. The bus pulls up next to three quaint tiny houses. They were charming in design. As everyone disembarked, Dimitri stood out front. "Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes!"

When Iduna follows the rest of the kids, she and Peter are told to wait to the side. Dimitri points in the opposite direction to the toilets and where a dark figure stood in a pub's doorway.

The teens walk together in silence. Neither of them wanted to say the first word. Iduna is the first to step foot in the pub. They are both startled to see a tall blonde woman in black, waiting with folded arms.

Iduna's eyes notice the black duffel bag on the foosball table. "Hello," Peter says politely.

"Close the door." She says sternly, and Iduna instantly heeds to her instruction.

The boy walks forward with an open hand. "I'm Peter Parker."

"I'm Iduna Thordottir." She trails behind Peter, carefully looking around for anything suspicious.

The woman doesn't take his hand. "Take off your clothes." Both teens freeze. The agent shakes her head at Iduna, motions only to Peter.

Peter holds his bag tightly. "Excuse me?"

She doesn't move. "You told Fury Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe." When she moved, it made Iduna flinch. "So, I made you this, another suit." The woman digs into her duffel bag and pulls out a folded piece of material.

"Oh, uh, thank you." Peter takes the new suit from her. "I'm sure it fits fine. I don't need to try..."

She folds her arms. "Take off your clothes." The lady says sternly because looking at Iduna. "Fury told me you don't have a suit nor weapon." She then digs back into her bag and pulls out another folded suit with a silver pen on top. "I don't need to see how it fits; I got the measurements from your training uniform with your time with Fury."

"Thank you." During this exchange, Peter was clumsily trying to undress. Iduna holds up the pen and smiles. "Am I meant to write the enemies letters or?"

The blonde doesn't respond positively to her joke. "Click the pen." Iduna listens, and then instantly, a small silver sword expands from the blade.