Chapter 9: Dog on demand

"I said bathtub! Now!" Woo Bin repeated for the third time, but Yi Jeong, still a giant fox, was sitting in the living room, on the floor, looking at him as pissed as a fox could look with his fluffy face.

When Woo Bin finally had been ready to let go, Yi Jeong wanted to go straight into the bedroom, but he was covered in dirt from his nose to the tips of all his nine tails.

"I have no idea if you understand what I am saying, but I am the one who gets his ass kicked by you, when I let you into the bedroom like this.

Yi Jeong yawned and Woo Bin sighed. "I know, you must be tired and exhausted and it's hard to not let you do whatever you want when you look adorable like this but please. Let me give you a bath. You never let me have a dog and now you don't even let me give you a bath. That's not fair." Woo Bin pouted and Yi Jeong finally moved and dogtrotted into the bathroom, leaving Woo Bin with a satisfied smile.

When the first shock of actually seeing his boyfriend as a fox faded, Woo Bin started to have a little fun with the situation. He knew Yi Jeong would change back eventually, so it was an exciting experience to have an actual mythical figure in the house, who wouldn't kill you but come for cuddles instead.
Everyone who says he wouldn't like to have a pet dragon or something like that is a liar, right?
He also thought if he wouldn't seem too concerned, it would help Yi Jeong too. He wanted to give him the feeling that his current form was no issue at all. That it changed nothing and this was his home, no matter what.

The bathtub was just big enough for Yi Jeong and all the tails and Woo Bin sat down on the edge.
He regulated the water pressure and temperature until it was warm and started to wash the dirt out of his boyfriend's fur.

"Look. You brought bugs in. Just imagine they would be in the bed now!" Woo Bin said and Yi Jeong growled. It was a constant sound, coming from his throat, making Woo Bin laugh after a while.

"You really hate this, don't you? I'm sorry. Good for me, that you can't argue back."

Yi Jeong snapped his wrist and looked at Woo Bin. It was a very gentle bite, but a clear message and Woo Bin raised an eyebrow.

"You don't wanna bite that hand off. Think very carefully. You really don't want to."

Yi Jeong huffed and let go. He licked over the spot and Woo Bin smiled. "Apology accepted."

He grabbed a cloth and carefully scrubbed the blood out of the fur around his nose. "I know you're frustrated.. You don't know how to change back, hm? Don't be too hard on yourself. You'll figure it out. I found out a lot while you were gone, but one step at a time. And I won't go anywhere, just that you know." Woo Bin kissed Yi Jeong's now clean nose and grabbed the shampoo. #
That fox had a lot of fur and it took about and hour until he was completely clean from dirt and soap.

Woo Bin started rubbing him dry with a towel, but after a while his arms felt numb. He knew this couldn't be finished without a blow-dryer.
Yi Jeong wanted to escape the moment he saw Woo Bin get that thing, but he pulled him back.

"Sit! We're almost done and then we can go to bed." he waited until Yi Jeong gave up and sat down, waiting for him to just finish it and Woo Bin started the blow-dryer with a devilish grin on his face.

"Oh, you're going to be so fluffy."

About an hour later, Yi Jeong was finally clean and dry, looking like he was ready to compete in a beauty pageant for dogs.
Woo Bin smiled at his boyfriend, but it was a sad smile. He fully trusted that he would change back soon and he really tried to make the best out of the situation, but it was so hard, seeing Yi Jeong trapped in this body, knowing he couldn't speak out what was on his mind. He sure was a beautiful fox, but he was a much more beautiful human and Woo Bin wanted to have his human Yi Jeong back in his arms.