Chapter 24: Song Woo Bin

On the top of a building, a guy was leaning against the railing of the roof terrace, enjoying the view over the city at night.
He took a sip from his fancy glass, filled with the most exquisite champagne and sighed.

Song Woo Bin had no idea, if someone out there was looking for him. He didn't know if he had a family or friends who missed him.
He didn't even know that his name was Song Woo Bin.
One thing he knew, though. He didn't like the fancy taste of exquisite champagne..

Woo Bin made a disgusted face and put down the glass.

"Yi Jeong! Here you are!"

Yi Jeong. That name had been the first thing on Woo Bin's mind, when he woke up in a hospital far away, with no memory at all. He figured that must have been his name. That was three years ago.

Woo Bin turned around and looked at his band member and best friend. A tall guy with funny hair, called Gu Jun Pyo. That night, they were celebrating the debut of Three Flowers. They were three guys, gorgeous like flowers and had the flow.. or something like that. Woo Bin didn't care much about how their company had named them and why.

"People are asking for you." Jun Pyo said with a smile but also a slightly worried look. "Are you okay?"

Woo Bin forced a smile.
"I'm just... not comfortable around so many people. It's a bit overwhelming.." he turned back to look at the city skyline and Jun Pyo joined him.

They were quiet for a while, just enjoying the fresh air and the silence. The sound of the party going on was just a dull echo in the distance.

"I just hope... somewhere out there.. is someone who knows me.." Woo Bin mumbled and Jun Pyo bumped his shoulder.

"Everyone will know you very soon, don't worry. Today was just the first step. Next week we start the promo tour. And the feedback is great so far." he looked at his friend, who still didn't look very convinced and slapped his back.
"You moved into the city with the highest population and your face is everywhere on national television now. If someone out there knows you, they will find you."

"Recently, I started to have dreams.." Woo Bin started and paused. He wasn't much of a talker, when it came to personal feelings. "It's stupid.." he added fast and shook his head.

"Hey. You're talking to the guy who witnessed you turning into a werewolf. I kept your secret and you're still my best friend. Just stay away from me at full moon."

Woo Bin's eyes flashed in a bright but warm yellow for just a split second and Jun Pyo shivered.
"Stop that. I don't like when you do that.."

Woo Bin laughed. "Sorry. I just like that terrified look in your eyes so much. You know I don't even know myself what that is, but I know I can control it and I would eat Ji Hoo first. He's the weakest of the pack."

Now Jun Pyo chuckled. "Yeah.. he is."

"But thank you.. You know how much I appreciate what you're doing for me, right? As if it isn't scary enough to wake up, not knowing who you are. I don't even know what I am.."

"Hey.." Jun Pyo wrapped an arm around his friend. "First of all, you're my best friend. And I am not saying that just because I'm scared of you. Now tell me about your dreams."

Woo Bin took a deep breath. "It's just one dream. I see the silhouette of a woman but she has no face. She comes closer and then I wake up."

Jun Pyo tilted his head.
"Maybe your girlfriend? Is she hot?"

"How would I know? She is just a silhouette."

Before Jun Pyo could reply, Ji Hoo, their third member, joined them on the roof.