Chapter 25: Yi Jeong

"So is this the building? How do we even know Woo Bin-Nim is in there?" Shin Ju asked, while looking up the giant building with a huge logo, spelling "Track One Records".

"There is his giant face on that building. I'm pretty sure this is the right place." Yeon said and looked over to his brother, who was staring at the giant poster. Yi Jeong looked calm, but Yeon knew he wasn't.
They often trained patience together. Yi Jeong wasn't the type for being patient, but he learned to control himself. He had to, because otherwise being without Woo Bin would have killed him.
Yeon knew that it took him everything to not storm into that building, but a restraining order would be the last thing they needed now.

"So, are we just waiting and hoping that he comes out? We will look like groupies.. Like them." Shin Ju said and pointed to a group of girls.

"Are you okay?" Yeon asked carefully after Yi Jeong wasn't moving or reacting to Shin Ju's question at all.

"I can't believe he's really in there... My Woo Bin.. It's my Woo Bin, right?" he mumbled quietly.

"Should I sneak into his bedroom to see if he has my bead?" Yeon asked, but Yi Jeong shook his head.

"No... I feel it. Woo Bin's bead is raging. This is my Woo Bin and I still can't get to him.."

"Are you sure it's the bead and not just the butterflies in your belly, looking at a 300% scaled up version of the love of your life?" Yeon teased and Yi Jeong grinned. "If that's gone tomorrow, you know where to find it."

"I love and hate at the same time that I have no idea if you're just kidding." Shin Ju said and Yi Jeong just laughed.
"No seriously, are you just kidding?" he whispered, but Yi Jeong shrugged with an innocent smile.

"Should I look around a bit, see if this has a back door exit or something like that?" Yeon asked and Shin Ju pulled Yi Jeong to the side, when he saw that the group of fans, which was also standing around in front of the building, was asked to leave.

"Wait.. They are drawing too much attention from the staff on them. We should wait until they are gone. I don't want them to think of us as fans... Could complicate getting close to Woo Bin.." Yi Jeong said and they all agreed and started pretending to be in a very intense session of staring at their mobile phones. They even missed that an actual member, and therefore one of the closest people to Woo Bin, was leaving the building and started running up and down next to them until the group of fans noticed him and dashed out of their hiding.

"Hey. That's one of the group!" Shin Ju said, "Look.. It's the curly hair dude."

"What's one of them doing out here anyway?" Yi Jeong mumbled and Yeon suddenly noticed something that made him go over to some of the girls and after he got the information he wanted, he vanished for a moment, while Yi Jeong and Shin Ju watched the idol getting saved from a staff member without an actual chance to approach him.

"Damn... But if that dude comes out through that door, maybe Woo Bin will as well.." Yi Jeong mused and grabbed his chest because his heart was suddenly beating so fast. He was waiting for this for more than three years now and suddenly, he got so scared. Three years have been enough time for Woo Bin to build a life, maybe he even found love..

Yi Jeong was so scared to face the man who was the love of his life, not knowing if he would even remember him or if so, what if he didn't want him in his life anymore?
Did he have a new family now? Was he living a full normal life until now? He knew nothing about that face on the poster, that looked so familiar... But he needed to have faith. They chose each other. He believed that their bond was stronger than everything.