February 22: (Psalms 139:13-14)

"For you formed my inner parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."
~Psalms 139:13-14 ESV

Comment:
We are God's creation. He knew who we would be even before we were born. He knew what kind of talents and abilities we would develop. He knew those of us who have disabilities would have them. Even before we were born, He KNEW who we were.

God created each of us in His image. Even as little babies, we bear the precious image of our Father. We are more precious to Him than any fine gem or jewel.

How can we be so blind to power such as this? If God knows each person before their birth, how can we ignore such awesome greatness?

Many Christians today try to package God into a little box. They try to limit Him in the things He can do. But the truth that we find hard to comprehend is that GOD IS LIMITLESS!!! He can do anything and everything!

Don't you think that if He can create the world from nothing, knit the inner parts of a baby together in it's mother's womb AND know who that person is, that He is capable of knowing and doing anything and everything?

Our Creator and Father knitted us together and made us who we are! That alone is enough to praise Him. He carries us in His arms when we cannot bear the weight of our burdens. Praise Him! He's done far more for us than we realize! Give God all the glory!

~Lily (lilyflower1603)