'royal asswipe'

Chapter six
~~Nadine~~

'you seem to have the habit of pushing me away, well it doesn't matter I'll always come back'

       I pull my hand back cradling it.

"don't you dare...don't you dare act like you know me or you're any better than me"

His hand goes to his cheeks shock spread across his face then his expression turns dark. His glare soon matches mine and he scoffs

"But I know that's she's mine, so what do you want money or is it Fame. Why did you decide to pop up five years later at my work place with a kid and then claim to be all modest when we all know you want money"

I take a step back to refrain from lunging at him.

"You obnoxious royal asswipe, do you think the world revolves around you or are you such a  narcissist that you don't even notice that there are other people with other problems that doesn't involve you. Why on Earth would I wait five years just to use my loving child to blackmail you"

He draws his lips in a thin line "to get money, hell I don't know for you to get recognized for having my child"

"Lottie's not your child" I spit out venom laced in my voice.

He crackles maniacally wiping a false tear "that's the best lie you can come up with. I'm not dumb Nads it's clear she's mine, the eyes is a dead giveaway"

I growl "don't call me that, Charlotte's not yours and even though you practically helped save her life today I don't want to see you here ever again, for your information we've been living in New York for the past four years and I couldn't care less about you or your stupid money"

I shove the box back at turn to leave.

"It doesn't matter what you say" he yells making me stop "while she was sleeping I asked for her blood sample to be taken for a dna test. I'll find out soon"

I let out an inhuman sream, clenching my fist I spin around to face him but he had already gotten in his car and was backing out of the drive way. Leaving the box behind.

*******************†

    I'd spent the next two days staring sitting by windowsill watching the box sitting idly on my drive way

Monday feels like a horrible nightmare but the box sitting in a driveway is a constant reminder that all that happened that day was real.

I've decided that I'd probably mail it back again if no one comes to pick it up.

Lottie's been asking about Harry alot and I don't have it in me to tell her that she might not be seeing him ever again.

Checking the clock on the wall I realize that it's almost time for lunch. Charlotte's sleeping right now and she'll probably be moody when she gets up, not having food in the table would only add to my problem.

Sighing I drop my coffee mug on the footstool and make my way to the kitchen.

****************†

Halfway through lunch with Charlotte the door swings open and kelisha waltz in.

"I'm home" she sings.

"Aunt lisha" Charlotte squeals and I roll my eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't be back till tomorrow"

She picks Charlotte from her chair and gives her a tight hug making her giggle.

"I got bored of Hawaii, sure they were hot boys but I got friendzoned quickly. Do they really have to call everyone sister" she sounded devastated