'what shampoo do you use'

Chapter nineteen
~~nadine~~

"Mirror mirror on the wall, how can you
tell if I'm happy or not?"

"What shampoo do you use?"

"What?" Harry's brow furrows, green eyes staring at me Like one would stare at a crazy person.

"Oh I see. You don't want to tell, that's okay. Keep your shiny hair secret to yourself"

"What is-" cutting himself off, harry shakes his head before turning to Charlotte who was grinning up at him.

He picks her up with a single swoop, kissing her cheeks "I've missed you"

Lottie giggles "mum said you traveled and you weren't gonna come back"

I bite the inside of my cheeks turning away.

"She did?" A pause.

I can tell he's staring at me but I just focus my gaze on Carolyn who looks antsy.

"Well I'm back now, And I'm never going to leave your side" he says that last part looking me dead in the eyes.

I arch a brow, a Questioning gaze set on my face.

"Alright" Carolyn claps letting out a nervous laugh. "Let's get you changed Charlotte"

Then she turns to me, an apologetic look on her face. "We'll be right back"

Charlotte climbs off harry taking Carolyn's hand before walking off.

Leaving me alone With harry.

"I didn't think you'd come. I thought you saw through my plan to get you here"

"I did" I nod turning to direction that Charlotte and Carolyn went.

"Then why did you come?"

I don't say anything twisting my lips to a corner.

When I turn back to him I notice that he's starting intently at me, asif trying to figure me out.

"I dunno. I just felt like it- I've got nothing else to do so I thought what the heck, maybe I should show up"

He nods, still carrying a distant look on his face.

Sensing that there's nothing else to be said between us, I turn from harry walking in the direction of one of the chairs.
It's only when I sit down that I notice that he had been following me and was now standing in front of me.

"So.....we need to talk"

I let out a groan slumping on the chair. "Talk. Harry all we do is talk, and argue and fight. Aren't you tired of it"

"You wanna do more than talk?" He questions, a suggestive look on his face.

I shoot him a flat look.

"sorry, just sort-of comes out of me sometimes" he says trying (but failing) to wipe off the shit eating grin from his face. "But I mean it, theres somethings you need to know about that night"

I sit up straight on hearing that. "Alright."

He sighs "not here. How about somewhere more cozy"

I raise a brow "is this one of your 'sort-of came out moment', or are you just plainly suggesting you take me to your house"

"No!" I could see the disgust in his eyes.

And can I just say, it hurt for a moment.
Just a moment though.