16 what a night

Ep 16

Jaewon's POV

I dreaded going to family gathering. Actually I dreaded meeting my family members.

But I cant avoid them forever anyway.

I told Jisoo I cant accompany her to Bobby's party.

My late father's death anniversary fall the same date with the party; the mandatory family gathering is held on the very same day too.
My stepmother warned me about it. I needed to come to sign some paperwork.

I was welcomed home with sinister stares by my family members. I'm used to it anyway.

It's the same shit they argued about; the family's inheritance and the money my late father left behind. To hell with those money anyway, they even kicked me out after I dropped out from law school.

My head hurts from all their arguments. I paid my respect and left. I couldn't bother to stay any longer there.

I've been losing sleep the past few days. I ran out of the sleeping pills that I bought from my colleague. The pills he sold were probably illegal but I couldn't care less about how he got them anyway.

My head hurts like hell and my eyes were tired. But I kept on driving. I couldn't tell if I was driving too fast and I kept stepping on the gas.

My vision suddenly gone black pitch and my head probably hit on something too. And after that I couldn't remember a thing.

***
All the ex members of YG music club were present at the hospital where Jaewon admitted in.

Hanbin was the one alerted Tae hyun about Jaewon's accident as his fiancé, Hayi was working at the same hospital.

"The doctor said you were unconscious for few days..." Jisoo's voice sounded strained.

"It's comatose state to be exact." Taehyun added.

"How could you not tell us about this? Didn't the nurses ask you for any guardian or friends infos?" Jisoo's voice echoed in the private hospital room.

"I'm fine guys. I regained my consciousness, didn't I?" Jaewon ruffled his hair. His head was wrapped in a white bandage and he was wearing the neck collar.

Jisoo sat beside the hospital bed while Taehyun was standing at the other side leaning to the wall. Bobby and the rest were at the cafeteria after paying Jaewon a visit while Jisoo and Taehyun stayed in the room.

The doctor had already explained to them regarding his condition. His head experienced concussion which leading to him being in comatose state for a few days. The doctor even mentioned something about possibility of microsleeping when driving that was causing the accident.

"This is serious matter Jae, something worst could have happened..." Jisoo's voice stuck in her throat.

"But I'm fine now... heyy don't worry.." Jaewon replied trying to calm her down.

"I'm out for cigarettes. I'll stay with Jaewon tonight, Sooyaa..You can go back first with the rest of them." Taehyun said before leaving the room.

"Dude, don't leave me with her." Jaewon sounded almost pleading.

"You gotta lecture him more, Soo. He deserved it." Taehyun replied before closing the door.

"Do you know you have microsleeping? Do you still have trouble sleeping Jaewon yaa?" Jisoo's eyes mirrored her concern.

Jaewon felt reluctant to explain.

"Well,yeahh.. I still can't sleep at night.." He stuttered a bit.

"It's because.. I ran out of my sleeping pills...I..." Jaewon added.

"You're not supposed to take the pills without doctor's prescription.." Jisoo's lowered her voice almost whispering.

And just then, Hanbin opened the door and entered the room.

"Well, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. But it sounded like you need help Jae." Hanbin said carefully.

"Hayi has told me about your condition. The doctors are aware of your condition. You need help." He added.

**thank you for voting and reading my story guys💛💛🐰🐰💞 im giving two ep updates 16&17 🌷🌷**