06 bad boy

Taehyun's POV

We were not really ready when Bobby suddenly made his confession like that. We were in the middle of playing the truth game, but no one really expecting that kind of direct confession. At first we were just babbling about our dating history and some funny incidents during our time together.

I turned to Jisoo to observe her reaction. She looked rather calm.

"Is that so?" Jisoo said while sipping on her drinks.

"You knew it all along, right?" Hanbin interrupted.

"Maybe."Jisoo answered nonchalantly.

As expected from my Jisoo, always acting cold and cruel when there's feelings and guys involved.

It was a little bit chaotic after that as Hanbin kept teasing Bobby, while the rest of us just laughing along.

"Well, i had a huge crush on Jisoo too back then." Mino said casually while laughing along.

I can see Seung Yoon almost choked on his drinks. All of us went silence for a while.

Mino's confession got Jisoo to actually make a reaction and responded.

"Really? Wow, i didn't know that." Jisoo said with her eyes rounded.

"Sooya, are you a player?" Mino replied flirtatiously which got Jisoo caught off guard.

She politely denied and just laughing along with the rest of us.

By the looks of her, she was quite flustered. Well she received two shocking and sudden confessions anyway. I would be flustered too if i were in her shoes.

"Arent you dating that Thai supermodel now, Mino?" I interrupted. Well just trying to save Jisoo from her unintended spotlight.

Mino's dating life is literally just some juicy news that you can read straight from the media reports. He got quite a lot of dating rumours recently with his name been linking with some actress and supermodels that probably work around him. I am pretty sure the others are aware of his rather scandalous dating rumours every now and then.

"You mean Lalisa?" Mino turned his attention to me with one raised eyebrows.

"She's a good friend. Dont believe everything you guys read on news." He said steadily.

I nodded my head to acknowledge his answer but Mino been expressing this dissatisfied look across his face with his furrowed eyebrow while looking at me.

"How about you, Tae? I heard you dating Jennie Kim now." Mino asked.

I guess it's my turn to be interrogated about my dating life now.

Dating Jennie Kim is actually quite a big deal as my girlfriend's family is quite a big name and a well respected one because of their high profile background. So i ended up explaining to them how i get to know Jennie and how she always went to watch my band performed. She was quite a regular at my every live band show and that's how i noticed her.

Seung Yoon and his wife played their cupid part as well as they happened to invite both of us one time at their events so thats how me and Jennie got officially introduced and became even closer and then started dating.

Our talks went on and on about other random topics until Jaewon excused himself to went outside for a cigarette which later joined by Hanbin and Bobby.

I glanced at the wall clock, it was almost 12pm. Everyone's face looked tired and obviously deprived of sleep so we decided to call it a day.

I guess we really have aged through all these passing years of not seeing each other.