09 dont flirt

Mino's POV

I noticed some of Jaewon's tattoos design during the reunion.

When i learned that he is a tattoo artist, my mind just blown away. I am amazed at him.

I told him about my tattoo request and he was cool with it.

I glanced at the mirror with my back turned to check out my new tattoo. I gotta say Jaewon has really some good skills for a tattoo artist. I am satisfied with his work.

I put on my shirt back. It definitely still sting but it was worth it.

"Come join us for a drink if you want, me and Jaewon are going to the bar nearby." Taehyun invited me to tag along with them.

"Sure." I shrugged.

Why not? A late night drink is never a bad idea.

We arrived at a cool ambience bar with a live band performing at the centre stage.

Jaewon and Taehyun seemed like a regular here. Even the bartender recognized them.

We sat at a small round table a little far back from the live band stage.

"This is a cool place." I said.

"It's our usual hang out place." Jaewon replied.

"Jennie is coming too. You mind?" Taehyun turned to Jaewon.

Jaewon shrugged.

"You know Jennie too, right?" Taehyun turned to me.

"Yeah, we met a few times at some events. She's close with Yoon's wife too." I answered.

Jennie Kim is one of our top customers in the local fashion industry. She's even invited in some of the fashion show as a guest. She attended my show a few times and that's how i get to know her.

We were in the middle of conversation discussing about some random topics when Jennie showed up.

She is wearing a simple black dress with a small sized Channel handbag on her shoulder.

"Hey babe..." She pecked a kiss on Taehyun's cheek with her hand circling his neck.

They totally looked whipped for each other.

"Oh hey Jaewon and Mino." Jennie greeted us while taking a seat next to Taehyun.

Jaewon and I continued our talk on tattoo and arts stuff while Taehyun and Jennie focusing on each other like a lovebirds they are.

We then talked about the reunion last time and of course i mentioned about Jisoo as well.

"So Mino, are you perhaps trying to pursue Jisoo?" Jennie interrupted after hearing all our stories and how i kept mentioning her name.

I smiled sheepishly admitting to Jennie's question.

Jennie gasped and nudged her boyfriend.

"Awww... you guys will totally make a cute pair!" She squealed with excitement making me chuckled.

"Dont you think Mino and Jisoo will look good together, babe?" She nudged Taehyun again.

"Hmmm... yeah i guess." Taehyun answered reluctantly.

Jaewon stayed with his poker face expression.

Seeing Taehyun and Jaewon's lack of enthusiasm, Jennie made a pouty face.

"Dont you worry Mino, i will totally help you on this!" She said in enthusiasm.

"I'm close with Jisoo too, you know."She added with blinking eyes.

I laughed out loud watching her getting excited to help me pursuing Jisoo.

Though Taehyun and Jaewon didn't show much support about it but they still answered some of my question regarding her. Well that will do for now.

"Speaking of Jisoo, why is she not joining you guys tonight? " I asked trying to fish out some information from her two best friends.

"She's with her girlfriends watching concert tonight." Jaewon replied.

I nodded.

So she's watching concert with friends instead of going on a date on Saturday night. There's high chance that she's still single. I felt quite relief. But Taehyun did say something about a blind date guy she might go out with, though they looked quite unsure about it.