27 flower

Ep 27

Two months have passed by in a swift with all the eventful days taking place.

Jaewon has announced to his friends of his decision to move during one of their reunion night out. His decision which already known by his two childhood friends (Jisoo and Taehyun) was received quite well by the others as Jisoo and Taehyun took the role to explain further. Jisoo told them about Jaewon having his Aunt Tiffany living there and Taehyun explained about how they’ve always loved coming back to backpack in LA and it’s already a familiar place to Jaewon.

“Are you going to continue work as tattoo artist there too?” Bobby asked revealing his curiosity.

“Yup.” Jaewon nodded briefly.

“How about your therapy then?” Hanbin’s turn to asked.

“My therapist already referred me to one of the programme there.” Jaewon answered every doubt that they asked.

Seung Yoon showed nothing but support while Rosie just said that they have some friends living there too and it’s easy for them to pay Jaewon a visit whenever. Mino said it’s quite convenient for him to visit too as he’s always travelling outside the country for working as well.

The whole group of friends have another of their reunion opportunity during Hanbin’s wedding.

As already pre-planned by them, Bobby, Jaewon, Taehyun and Mino played the roles as the groom’s best men while Seung Yoon as the photographer of the wedding. The small wedding took place in a setting of a private garden attended by families and close friends only.

Then, they held another reunion night two weeks after that for Jaewon’s farewell party at Taehyun’s cafe.

“It’s going to be hard to gather up like this again.” Bobby made a heavy sigh. He was clearly the most saddened by Jaewon’s leaving.

“We can always go there and visit him, dude.” Taehyun replied.

“We should support whatever his decision is; he’s just living his life.” Seung Yoon said.

“Yup, as long he’s happy.” Hanbin added.

“Speaking of his happiness, how about his new girlfriend though? Arent they just started to see each other?” Bobby asked feeling curious.

“She joined us for drinks a couple of times before, didn’t she? They looked quite serious though, definitely not one of his fling.” He continued to speculate.

“You guys talked as if he’s not sitting here with us though...” Mino interrupted while glancing at Jaewon that looked busy typing on his cellphone.

“Well, Lisa and I will still be in touch even after I move.” Jaewon replied finally giving attention to them. He gave a brief look at his friends and continued focus on his phone.

And suddenly his phone rang. He stood up and answered the phone.

“She called, I gotta take this.” Jaewon said with a smile before he went outside.

“Guys, he answered her call at the first ring when he didn’t even pick up my call.” Bobby said clearly expressing his frustration which made the rest of them burst into a laugh.

They teased Bobby about being jealous and Seung Yoon said it’s high time that Bobby needed a girlfriend too. Though Bobby vehemently against the idea of being in a serious relationship and totally advocate on life being single and free.

“It’s okay guys, I have my partner in crime Tae for this life I’m choosing.” He said in a rather proud tone of his and they all continued their teasing.

Rosie and Jisoo appeared with desserts few minutes after that making them switched their attention to the food.

“Did you bake this Rosie? It’s really good.” Taehyun asked after having a tiny piece of the cheese cake.

“Yes!” Rosie answered excitedly while taking a seat next to Seung Yoon.

“I baked this specially for Jaewon’s farewell party.” She added.

“Thanks Rosie.” Jaewon who just went back inside answered.

Jisoo helped to cut the cake and made sure everyone of them have a piece on their plate before settling back to her seat next to Mino.

“Enjoy your dessert guys.” Rosie exclaimed.

They ate and talked a little between their foods; reminiscing their high school days; throwing jokes on each other. Their reunion clearly brought back all the fun and strengthened back the long lost bond between them.

“Lets cheer for our friendship and Jaewon’s new take in life.” Seung Yoon said raising his glass at one moment.

“To our friendship and to Jaewon!” Hanbin replied while the rest of them followed and raised their glasses as well but only to pause for a moment when they noticed there’s not enough of hands.

They glanced at the newly pair of lovebirds that were totally in their own world whispering and giggling to each other.

“Ouh sorry guys.” Jisoo and Mino said sheepishly and quickly raised theirs too and joined them.

“Cheers!!” And they clink their glasses.

Jaewon’s POV

I would have been lying if I said I am not a bit sad.

I dont really have an attachment to my family members here but Tae and Jisoo have been a constant in my life since I dont even remember when. We lookout for each other and they have been a great support to me.

It’s not like a decision that I made over night; I have been contemplating about it ever since I started earning my own money.

I know the rest of them were quite taken aback by my sudden decision but they still supported me nevertheless.

I’m not really trying to run away from anything; it just felt right and comfortable to experience a whole new environment. My therapist said it could be a sign of me wanting a fresh start.

The airport announcement startled me from my deep thought.

It’s almost time for my flight.

I pulled Tae and Bobby for a brotherly hug. Tae looked calm and collected like he always is while Bobby is a crying mess. I chuckled seeing his teary eyes. We’ve been really close ever since we started our reunion night; he even accompanied me to my therapy from time to time.

Jisoo was probably affected by Bobby’s display of emotion as her eyes were watery. She is usually very collected too.

“Come on, we will video call or skype or whatever that is...” I said to her while ruffling her hair.

“Call us when you have arrived.” She sniffed.

“Take care of Jisoo.” I said to Mino who is standing next to her.

“Sure, dude.” He said and we fist bumped each other.

And then I bid them goodbye. It’s probably a new chapter for me but definitely not an ending for us.

A/n: I feel like I could end the story here but there's still some parts that I want to write about😂
Anyway thank you for reading and do tell me if u like this chapter🌹❤❤🐰

And HBD to us innercircle😂❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙