07 bae bae

"I swear to you it was the most awkward and overwhelming reunion i ever attended." Said Jisoo with her cheeks reddened from her enthusiasm of telling her reunion session experiences from last Friday to both of her colleagues.

Both Joy and Su Hyun listened attentively to her stories.

"Not that i plan to go for another again." She added while looking flustered.

Jisoo, Joy and Su Hyun finally arrived at their favourite Boba drinks Cafe which is just 10 minutes walk from their office building.

A high sugary drink is just perfect to uplift their working mood for the gloomy Monday so they decided to skip their no sugar drinks rules just for today.

The cafe was filled with some customers. Some are queuing while some just seated at the tables with their drinks.

It was a quiet and warm afternoon.

Jisoo and Su Hyun waited aside while Joy took the leads to order for them.

"I'll get the usual for you guys." Joy said to them before going to the queue.

Jisoo and Su Hyun were ranting about their work and their datelines while waiting. They were complaining about their eye bags and headaches their superiors been giving them when Jisoo noticed a quite familiar figure been eyeing her from the nearby table.

*** ***

Mino's POV

I was checking out the new building for our next store opening and it happened to be in the same area with Hoony's cafe. Hoony just opened a new franchised branch of his Boba drinks Cafe a few months ago. So i decided to drop by and pay him a visit.

I recognized her as soon as she and her friends entered the cafe. They were chatting and giggling to each other.

Her long wavy hair was let down this time. She is wearing a white blouse and dark blue above knee length skirt. She looked rather cheerful and brighter talking to her colleagues.

I remembered her looking tired and maybe a little bit shy after all the unexpected confessions from our reunion night last Friday. I guess the confessions were a little bit too bold for a first reunion after 10 years of not seeing each other.

She talked and laughed with her friend while playing with her hair. She still likes to make some weird and funny faces when talking just like she was in high school.

At one point, our eyes locked and she noticed that i have been staring at her.

I put on a smile and waved at her. She smiled back and walked slowly towards our table.

*** ***

Jisoo's POV

I saw him waving and smiling towards my direction. He was sitting cross legged at the nearby table wearing a long sleeve white buttoned shirt paired with black pants. He looked rather casual today and his outfit actually looked somewhat normal compared to what he wore to our reunion last time.

I knew that he is the type that dressed perfectly given his social status and job as a top designer, but to actually meet someone who dressed like him upfront is still quite unusual for me.

We greeted each other and he introduced his friend to me. Apparently his friend is the owner of our favourite Boba Cafe.

We talked for a while until Joy and Su Hyun signalled me that we already got our drinks and ready to leave.

"See you around." Mino said to me before i leave.

I bowed to both him and his friend politely.

" That was him?!!" Both Joy and Su Hyun gasped when they learned that Mino is the second guy that confessed to me during the reunion.

"I wouldn't expect that Song designer is your high school friend. He is really famous, almost like a celebrity..." Joy said in disbelief while sipping her favourite caramel flavoured Boba drinks.

"Are you going to get free designer clothes from him now that you guys become friends again?" Su Hyun said in wonder.

"Haha! We are not that close you know." I snorted.

"Why would he give me free clothes? Thats just funny." I chuckled.

To be honest, the reunion was not that bad. The point of it was just to gather to meet old friends and reconnect with them again. It was actually fun to be able to muse over some silly memories together.

I guess i was just overreacting because of the confessions. It's not like it meant anything.