20 hop in

Ep 20

Jaewon is wearing his usual leather jacket paired with his ripped jeans and sneakers for the night. His hair is slightly damp from his shower when he arrived to pick up Jisoo. Jisoo chose to wear her body hugging striped grey coloured dress while wearing a pair of white sneakers.

" Is your car still at the workshop?" Jisoo asked feeling curious as Jaewon showed up in Tae's car instead.

"I sold it." Jaewon answered a short reply.

"Why?" Jisoo turned her head to look at him.

Jaewon let out a short sigh feeling unsure to tell Jisoo about his still vague plan.

"Well, I may or may not plan to move out from this city." He replied.

"You serious about that?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she was feeling concern about her dear friend decision.

"I've been thinking about it. My therapist been saying it may be a good idea to have a new environment." Jaewon answered while focusing on the road.

"Tae knew about this?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm planning to tell you guys when I already made the decision." He replied.

Jisoo nodded.

Few minutes later, they arrived at a decent and fancy looking bar. They were greeted by a guy wearing black suit asking to show him their invitation card. Some jazz and hip music is played in the background with all the attendees looking elegant in their dresses and fashionable cloth. It is afterall a fashion related event. They were probably dressing too casual for it but they couldn't care less. They decided to just drop by Mino's party before attending Tae's live band.

A slender and tall looking guy was waving his hand towards Jisoo when they first entered the bar.

"Ouh, it's Hoony." Jisoo said walking towards him followed by Jaewon from behind.

There were two more pairs of long legged figures that were standing around Hoony when they joined their table. Hoony introduced them to both Jisoo and Jaewon as model friends that worked for Mino.

"You must be Lisa." Jisoo initiated a small talk. She recognized her from the pictures in Mino's instagram.

"And you must be the Jisoo that Mino always gushed about." Lisa teased making Jisoo laughed.

"Ouh, I was wondering who this pretty lady might be." The guy standing next to Lisa who was introduced as Kai said.

"And you look familiar too. Are you perhaps a model too?" Kai looked at Jaewon curiously making Lisa's attention switched to him.

" Hmmm nope." Jaewon answered while he shifted uncomfortably.

"Why not? You could be one though." Kai replied.

"I know some friends that can guide you around if you interest-" Kai added.

"Not all good looking people want to be a model, Kai. For example, people like me. Now will you just drop it." Hoony answered instead making both Jisoo and Lisa laughed.

"But you do look familiar though." Lisa frowned while examining Jaewon's face closely.

"Ouh come on, all nice looking guys look familiar to you Lisa." Hoony teased making Lisa rolled her eyes.

"We met at a bar before." Jaewon's answer saved Lisa from her embarrassment.

"See? He remembered me." Lisa said to Hoony in her defense.

Jisoo watched the interactions going smoothly between Jaewon and Lisa while Hoony and Kai entertained her with their antics and endless teasing of each other before Mino came to approach them few minutes after that.

Mino donned a chic looking pair of black suit; his hair is freshly dyed of bright red, no longer the shade of his usual blonde; tattoos on his chest were peeking out from his left unbuttoned sheer shirt that he wore underneath the black suit. He looked unusually dashing in Jisoo's eyes.

Mino went straight to Jisoo's side, one hand on her waist making her stand closer to him.

"Thanks for coming dude." Mino tapped on Jaewon's shoulder acknowledging his presence before he whispered something to Jisoo's ear making her blushed.

Jaewon nodded.

"I'm going to take Jisoo for a while." Mino said to them while guiding her to other rounds of table introducing her to his every circle of friends.

Every rounds of table greeted Jisoo with warm smile and adoration as Mino introduced her as his special friend.

"Great party." Jisoo said to Mino when it's just the two of them.

"Thanks. And your presence making it even better." Mino winked while handing her another glass of champagne.

Jisoo chuckled.

"We probably not able to stay long here." Jisoo informed Mino.

"You know with Tae's live band and all..." She added.

"No worries." Mino replied her giving an assurance.

"There's another after party after this but I might not attend it since you're not there." Mino's tone became mischievous. He stepped slowly towards Jisoo making her trapped against the wall.

Jisoo rolled her eyes sensing his playfulness.

"Not attending your own party, isn't that weird?" She faked a thinking expression to tease him back.

"Nah they will not notice it anyway." Mino replied playfully. One of his hands already wrapped around her waist.

And just then, Chanwoo walked in and making them startled.

"Ouh, I'm sorry for interrupting. But Mr Takuya and his wife are here now." Chanwoo informed Mino.

Mino sighed.

"Well, I may need to meet him." Mino looked at Jisoo.

"Go ahead.."Jisoo chuckled while feeling embarrassed to have Mino's staff witnessing them just now.

" Such a bad timing." Mino whispered to Jisoo's ear making her giggled.