28 Rose

Ep 28

It was a lazy Saturday for both Seung Yoon and Rosie as they just decided to stay in their house rather than going out.

“Honey, look at this picture of us.” Rosie said approaching Seung Yoon in their living room.

Seung Yoon was immersed in his work; editing and looking through all the pictures from Hanbin’s wedding last time.

“We should frame this.” Rosie said shoving her phone to her husband.

It’s a picture of all the music club members during the wedding. A picture that posted by Hanbin in his Instagram.

Seung Yoon took a quick glance to it.

“Yes honey, I have the picture as well.” He answered and focused back on his work.

“We should print out and send a copy to each one of them too.” Rosie said while laying her head on Yoon’s lap.

She continued to scroll on her phone and checking out every picture of Hanbin's wedding events.

She commented on them and threw some random compliments on how lovely the ceremony was. She specifically adored the flower decorations on each table and loved the lemon cake served for them too.

She clicked on the picture of the bride and groom and continued her compliments.

“This pink dress looked so good on her.” She said expressing how she loved Hayi’s dress during the after party.

“Jisoo’s dress is very pretty too. Is this from Mino’s collection?” Rosie said while zooming in the picture of Jisoo and Mino together.

She continued to blabber on how she likes the grey strapless dress on Jisoo and how both Jisoo and Mino looked smashing together with their matching outfit.

“We should have worn a matching outfit too.” Rosie said while looking up to Yoon.

“Are you even listening?” She whined when there’s no response from him.

She sat up straight and smacked Yoon’s thigh lightly.

“Of course I am honey.” Yoon said chuckling and pulled her to his side. He pecked a light kiss on her cheek as an attempt to cheer her up.

He took a glance to the picture of Mino and Jisoo.

“Mino seems so open about their relationship. He’s not even trying to hide it in social media.” Yoon commented. He noticed how different Mino handling his love life this time; he used to be secretive about his past relationship.

“Well, he better be serious about it. Jisoo is our friend too, you know.” Rosie replied.

“I’m sure he is.” Yoon chuckled giving assurance to his wife.

When Mino posted a picture of him and Jisoo together as a couple on his social media, it definitely died down his other dating rumours.

“Maybe we should do a double date or something.” Rosie suggested.

“Should we?” Yoon scratched his chin while thinking.

“Mino has been really busy though. But we can just ask them.” Yoon doubted the idea.

“I’ll arrange it with Jisoo.” Rosie replied excitedly.

It was almost 12am when Jisoo received a text from Rosie.

Double date with us tomorrow night, u guys in😙?- Rosie

You mean me and Mino?- Jisoo

Of course u silly😂, who else? Unless u have other boyfriend👀 –Rosie

Not sure, Mino been really busy lately🤔 -Jisoo

I’ll arrange the time. U just get him to come😻. –Rosie

And just like that Rosie ended their conversations. Jisoo turned off her bedside table lamp. Her mind wandered off to Mino. She decided to ask him tomorrow, that only if they get to meet what with all his meetings and flying out of the country. And with that on her mind she dozed off.

Jisoo’s POV

It’s 4pm on a Sunday and I still haven’t received any text from him. Forget it then, I dont think we’re going to meet today. I’ll just tell Rosie we cant do the double date.

I just finished a video call with Jaewon who is a thousand miles away but still got time to facetime me when my boyfriend who lived in the same city cant even reply my text. Now I sounded like a clingy girlfriend that I hate. It’s probably just my hormones; I must be getting my period soon. I tried to calm myself.

I slipped on an oversized yellow tshirt and pulled my hair in a high ponytail. I decided to get some popsicles from the convenience store to cool myself down.

I bought some mango and strawberry flavoured and one mint flavoured because I remember Mino likes the mint one.

I was walking back to my apartment when I spotted his black sports car. There he was standing near the apartment entrance with his phone on his ear probably trying to call me. His eyebrow scrunched together like he was worried about something. Well if he’s trying to call me, it will be going to voicemall anyway; because I obviously didn’t bring my phone with me now.

I took my time to go to him. When he finally noticed me walking towards him, his shoulder slumped a little like he was relief or something.

“Why are you not picking up my call? Are you mad at me?” He questioned.

I drew my eyebrow together imitating his expression at me and he chuckled.

“First, I dont bring my phone with me and second, yes I’m mad.” I answered him and crossed my hand across my chest.

“Well, I finished my work early and came here as soon as I can. So here I am now.” He replied while putting on a puppy face.

I obviously cant stay mad at him.

“Are you still mad at me?” He nudged at my shoulder.

“Not for now, because I have popsicles in this plastic bag and we need to eat them before they melt.” I said while pulling his hand entering the apartment building which made him giggled.

I told him about Rosie’s plan to do a double date tonight but he said Yoon already called him about it. We obviously cant make it tonight because Mino was just too tired. So there’s that. He apologized a few times and promised to make it up to me soon. We ended up spending the night together at my place and somehow that’s already a nice date spent together.