03 omg

Seung Yoon's POV

We were deep in our conversations and jokes when we heard the door is pushed open again.

Standing at the door were two tall handsome figures, model-like face features, Jae Won and Mino.

They happened to arrive at the same time.

Jaewon is totally the type that will look good despite wearing just a simple t shirt and ripped jeans. His tattoo covered hands giving off some kind of vibe that even a straight guy like me ended up admiring his manliness beauty.

While Mino just being the fashionista and model-like Mino by wearing whatever recent piece of outfit; a set of suit and pants with his new blonde hair, he literally looked straight out from a fashion runway show that Rosie (my wife) used to binge watch at home.

Isn't Mino is a little bit overdressed for this reunion? I clearly told him it's just a small reunion for our music club not a fancy dinner party. I guess fashion designer like him just dressed differently.

I can see Jisoo waving her hand excitedly towards her best friend Jae Won and asking him to sit next to her.

Mino just smiled sheepishly and greeted everyone while taking a seat next to Bobby.

"Mino yaa, i m glad you can make it." I said to him. Mino and I have always stayed in touch even after high school. He was one of my best men during my wedding. I told him about the reunion and quite surprised that he actually wanted to go despite his hectic schedule.

"i have some free time tonight." Mino answered me with his deep voice.

"Hi, Jisoo." He added while looking straight to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled politely to him as a response.

I kind of felt like Jisoo is the star of the night as almost each one of them kept mentioning her even before the reunion.

Bobby was like, you must invite Jisoo as well, and you need to make sure she is attending.

Mino was like, will Jisoo come as well? Tell me beforehand if she's coming.

Oh wait, is this what i think it is?