1 |That slick mouth of yours|

E V A N G E L I N A

My eyes flew open as the sound of what appeared to be a bomb infiltrated my ears, I looked straight in front of me and ultimately realized it was a wall. I slowly lifted my head as I looked around to see that I was in my bedroom and not a war zone.

I tapped my very annoyingly loud alarm as I placed my head back onto my pillow that was covered in a silk pillowcase. I eventually slowly drifted back into sleep which unfortunately only lasted for an hour until my eyes opened again.

But this time it's not because I feel like I am in a war zone, it is because I can feel some form of liquid hitting my face in droplets. I tilted my head up to see Aaron hovering over me with a blue cup that was filled to the brim with water. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered which caught him off guard since he hadn't realized I was awake, he dumped the whole cup of water on me resulting in me sitting up gasping for air as he began to laugh.

"I am going to fucking kill you!" I shouted as I wiped my face and jumped out of bed just as he began to jog out of my room. I jumped onto his back making both of us fall down the stairs as we kept on hitting each other until we landed in the foyer. "Alright." My father said in an attempt to make us stop.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled as he pulled me off Aaron. "It is your first day pumpkin, you should not be late," He said as he placed me down and blocked me from going back to Aaron by putting his arm out.

Aaron walked over to me making me leap up and slap him, he pushed me which made me punch him. "Jesus Christ did I not say enough?" He asked, Aaron froze as he walked up to me about to retaliate back but stopped.

He grabbed his briefcase off the floor he kissed my head and ultimately cringed since it is wet, "Do you need a ride?" He asked making me shake my head no. "Nick is going to pick me up," I said which made him nod as he turned to Aaron.

"Do not dump stuff on your sister." He said as Aaron placed his hands on his hips and rolled his eyes, "Side note. They grow up so fast don't they?" Aaron asked in reference to today being my first day of senior year.

He sighed as he began to fake sob then pulled my father into his grasp, I kissed my teeth as I turned around making my way back up the stairs. I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed everything wet off my bed, I walked back into the hallway and made my way to the laundry room.

I threw them into the washer starting a new cycle before I walked back into my room, my bed itself is not wet so I just put on a new set of silk sheets plus a new pillowcase and pillow. I walked into my bathroom and yawned as I closed the door with my foot, I turned on the shower and started to strip myself of my pyjamas.

I did everything I had to do in the bathroom before putting a towel over my body and my freshly washed hair.

I sighed as I turned on the light in my closet and walked around looking for something to wear. I turned on my TV and looked at the weather to see that it was kind of chilly but still hot.