13 |You are stunning|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Feliz año nuevo!"

I unlocked the door as I walked into the living room to see my parents wide awake alongside Aaron and Antonio.

Oh for fucks sake.

"Me and your mother will still be getting a divorce." My dad said as I closed the door behind me, "Evangelina sit down." My mother said.

"I'll stand" I said as I crossed my arms against my chest, "Evangelina c'mon" My dad said making me stare at him.

My dad swung his arm around me hugging me making me frown. He walked me over to everyone making me sit down next to Aaron, "We don't want you guys to have choose between us" My mom said.

"Well I choose none of you" Antonio said "I agree"
Aaron said. "Enough okay. You guys will not have to choose between anybody" My dad said.

"I am going to sleep" Antonio said as he walked into his bedroom with my parents following behind him. "I met this girl down the hall and she wants to hang out, you are going to Lisa?" He asked.

"I choose you guys. I will always choose you guys I will graduate and get an apartment and-"

"Evangelina there is no way in hell I am letting you not go to university you are not going to take care of me and my grown ass." He said making me smile.

"If anything I will be the one buying the apartment and looking after you, Antonio and Mateo." He said as I hugged him and he hugged me back.

I packed a bag and walked over to the Ricci's suite, his dad let me in and I walked into Lisa's room. "What's up?" She asked.

"Can I stay here?" I asked and she nodded as she hugged me, "Of course you can" She said as she hugged me back. I took a shower and changed into pyjama shorts and a tank top.

Lisa's parents went out for the night with everyone else so it's just me and Lisa. I walked out into the living room just as Mr.Ricci walked inside "Oh Mr.Ricci what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ezra and this is my parents suite?" He asked as he closed the door behind himself, "Yes but I thought that you went out with them" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"He was supposed to be. Me and her are having a girls day" Lisa said as she pushed him, "It's cold outside why would I want to be outside and it is literally five am" He said.

"Ezra go do something" Lisa said making me smile as I grabbed what I needed. He left headed for his room while I turned on the oven putting it at 400 degrees.

"Okay guys welcome to Evangelina's kitchen, today we will be making s'mores." I said as I waved at Lisa's phone that she is using to record me.

"So you are going to need a bowl that you can put in the oven like this" I said as I held it up, "You are going to put the graham crackers on it evenly" I said as I did what I said.

"Then you add chocolate pieces" I said as I covered the graham crackers in chocolate chips pieces. "Then the marshmallows normally I use bigger pieces than this" I said as I dumped out the whole bag of mini marshmallows on the the chocolate.

"Then you put in the oven until the marshmallow is golden brown" I said as I put it in the oven and closed it up and she stopped recording.

"Alright so what happened what made you come over here?" Lisa asked making me raise my eyebrows, I told her about what happened and she understood why I didn't want to be there.

Ezra joined us just as the s'mores were done "And standing here is Ezra Ricci who is going to taste test it" I said making him nod.

I grabbed the bowl and placed it down "Here" I said as I gave Ezra a graham cracker, he dipped it inside and waited a couple of seconds before he ate it.