46 |We made it!|

E V A N G E L I N A

"And you know if you ever want to talk to me about something that i'm here"

I raised my eyebrows as he opened my hand and hooked my fingers onto the coffee mug, I took a sip of the tea he made which tastes amazing.

"I am not depressed Ezra. I have you and I do not have any reason to be unhappy or anything along those lines. But if you are I want you to know that you can tell me anything and everything."

He squinted at me as I finished the tea then he washed the cup "You dropped your phone on your way out and it broke so I ordered you another one. It should be here in the morning"

He dried his hands then turned his body to face me, "I think you should go home Evangelina" He said making me turn confused. "For what?" I asked.

"This is a time where you need to be with your family, not your math teacher" He said making me squint at him, "This is a time where I need my boyfriend." I said.

He locked hands with me, "And you have me. But what about your father? Aaron? Your niece? They all need you more than I need you" He said.

"Well I need you." I said as he placed his head in my chest and exhaled, "I will leave when I feel like leaving. You cannot forcefully throw me out" I said.

"I would never throw you out" He said making me smile at him, "I know" I said as he lifted his head up and locked eyes with me. "You are doing it again" He said making me stop smiling.

"Call Joanne if you will not talk to me." He said as he picked me up then walked back to his room.

He placed me on the bed and gave me the shirt is he wearing while he checked his email, I texted my dad from his phone to let him know where I am.

He responded by saying Ezra called him when I first arrived, "Are you hungry?" He asked making me shake my head no as he laid next to me.

He kissed my cheek then turned off the lamp, I looked at Ezra who is already looking at me. I smiled at him "I don't know what to say or do. That last time this happened I did not make it in time so I did not really have to say anything." I said.

"He used a rope like Ace. I do not know where he got the rope from but I can not lose another person especially someone I love deeply Ezra. I can't."

He pulled me on top of his chest then wiped my eyes that suddenly appeared in my eyes, "You will not lose another person. He is fine. You got there in time and everyone knows that now you are aware of his current situation. You will not rest until you help him."

"That is the thing. I do not know how to help him." I said as he ran his fingers through my hair, "You are you. I know you will find a way" He said as he kissed my head.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

I woke up before Ezra which is very rare, I took a shower and changed into shorts and a crop top. It's 9:55am and my phone has just been delivered.

Ezra being Ezra he got the most recent iphone that has been released, I connected everything to the cloud and got everything that was in my old phone back.

"You didn't eat" With that I almost dropped my phone which meant I was juggling with it until he caught it from behind me making me exhale.

"Shit" I said as I turned around to see a sleepy Ezra who looks half asleep,"I reached out to cuddle with you, I was met with emptiness" He said as I took my phone from him and kissed his cheek.