24|You can't keep on doing this|

E Z R A

"What? Are you going to act like I didn't see you walk into the school with a student?"

I looked over to see Amira standing there, she has on a bright green skirt which is dragging on the floor with purple boots on a cropped shirt that says baby blue but it's pink.

I never understood her sense of style I found it very weird.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I looked back down at the tests I am marking. "Evangelina" She said as she walked into my classroom making me mentally groan.

"When I first came she was in your class both of your lips were red and swollen. She had a big hickey on her neck then you came into school with her" She said.

"Are you impl-"

"I saw you spin her back to you and kiss her" She said as I placed my pen down and lean back in my chair. I rubbed my chin as I cleared my throat.

"One do not cut me off when I am speaking, two you are seeing things yes I did walk into school with Ms.Smith we had an incident we had to deal with so she drove me back." I said.

"Three Amira your outfit looks fucking ridiculous and lastly do not stand there and throw ridiculous accusations at me." I said making her sigh as she rubbed her eyes.

"You are right. I am sorry i've been off my meds" She said. "Mhm" I said as I returned back to what I was doing, "She is very pretty and her body is amazing." She said.

"Why did you jump into my arms and kiss me?" I asked making her smile fade. "I- Don't- Uh- Okay- School's starting soon" She said as she quickly left.

I got up and walked into the teachers lounge to see everyone dressed very nicely, today is university/college interview day.

There is no school for the juniors, sophomores and freshmen. The seniors have interviews with their post secondary school choices.

I am wearing a regular dark blue suit, "I think it's nice that they do this for the kids so they don't have to travel and go to them" I looked over to Matthews who is standing next to me.

"Yeah, great thing they are doing"I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee "You haven't been the same ever since you guys broke up" He whispered.

Ever since I kicked Evangelina out of my life, I've been nothing but miserable. I only feel less miserable when she is around me, I know she is my student and that it is forbidden but I love her.

'Forbidden love' I chuckled, fucking ironic.

Love is a strong word, I almost told her that I loved her which would've been a problem.

"Do you-"

"Yes I think you should get her back" He said cutting me off making me smile as I shook my head. We talked some more with the other students and before we knew it school began.

"The interviews start during second period, there won't be any actual teaching or classes. Whatever classes you have first period is the class you will remain in until the end of the day." Mr. Miller said.

I have seen no some of you and I would like to say you guys look nice, best of luck!" Mr.Miller said as he wrapped up his message on the PA system.

I have Evangelina first period which is fantastic , her being her she is most likely going to be late.

I walked into my classroom to see all the girls wearing skirts or jeans with blouses. The boys are wearing dress pants with dress shirts and either a tie or bow.