31 |Can I be your boyfriend again?|

E Z R A

"Where-"

I pointed to the living room and Evangelina walked out with Gaia making him exhale out of relief. I closed the door behind him "What happened?" She asked.

He reached out for Gaia but she stepped back, "You look dirty." She said as she stared at him and he rubbed his face.

"She left" He he said as he dropped a piece of paper onto the floor making clear my throat. He picked it up and handed it to me, I opened it up and held it up for Evangelina to read "She just left?" Evangelina asked.

He nodded as Evangelina looked at me "My car keys are in my back pocket can you go get Gaia's car seat?" She asked making me nod.

I grabbed my keys and turned around leaving my house, all I wanted was some alone time.

I found one of those baby seats but it's not the car seat but it serves the same purpose. I grabbed that and locked her car, I made my way inside and placed the seat on the couch allowing Evangelina put the sleeping newborn inside of it.

She kissed my ear as a thank you "So basically she up and left with a note saying she didn't want me to raise Gaia." She said as she stared at me like she is waiting for me to include myself.

"I am so sorry. How are you feeling?" I asked him making her smile at me. "Not that good. I have already put in the transfer and already made plans to buy a house because I wanted Gaia to be close to her mother. Just for her own mother to not want her." He said.

"Evangelina is always here" I said. "Yeah Evangelina is always here. You know I don't mind looking after her and I wouldn't mind raising her. I love children and I love my niece so I do not mind." She said.

"I would love to help also. I am very useless with children under the age of five so once she is five I will definitely help." I said making Evangelina lean in like she was going to kiss me but she pulled away.

"No you can't ask my teacher to help out with your kid" Evangelina said making me look at her "Your teacher?" I asked.

"Evangelina patience is key" Aaron chimed in making me nod, she glared at him making him cough "But also you know speed it up" He added on making me shake my head.

"What do you guys want to eat?" She asked, "No I got it you sit down. I'll make stir fry" Ezra said as he kissed my head and stood up.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Aaron took his stir fry to go and took Gaia with him, "I want to sleep" Evangelina said as I put the last dish in the dish washer.

"Then sleep" I said making her turn around headed for my bedroom. "Oh uh not my room maybe the guest bedroom" I said as I pulled her back to me.

"What? Are you hiring a girl in your room?" She asked as she laughed, I cleared my throat as I looked away making us lock eyes.

"Obviously not Evangelina" I said making her cross her arms against her chest. "I am not hiding a girl in my room." I said.

"I never said you are" She said making me raise my eyebrows, "You just-"

"As a joke." She said cutting me off, "Then you nevermind-" She walked away in the middle of her sentence making me sigh as I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me.

I picked her up and threw her on my shoulder I walked into my room and placed her down. "Do you see the girl?" I asked.

"No I do not" She said as she walked over to my bed and laid down. I was about to lay down but someone knocked on my door downstairs.