42 | Such a pretty view|

E Z R A

"Oh, for fucks sake"

My students bursted out of laughter after those words came out my mouth, I shook my head as I sat back down in my chair.

They gathered their belongings and began to pack up, they said goodbye to me as they walked into the hallway which is filled with music from the PA systems.

Instead of them ringing the bell, they just start to play some random ass song which is very annoying. It's not even lunchtime yet and i'm over this day, I have Evangelina right now since it is only second period.

I stood up as students began to walk into the classroom dancing, I stared at them as I turned around and erased the blackboard.

I turned back around to see Evangelina and Mike walking inside dancing as well. I have always found senior activities to be very shitty and annoying up until Evangelina made new ones.

Maybe it's the fact I support her in everything she does which is why I don't think of them as shitty.

I grabbed the textbook and opened it up, "Take out your textbooks and go to page 457." I said as Evangelina walked up to me.

"Mr.Ricci" She said making me raise an eyebrow "Today is when we do the door decoration contest" She said. Senior activities will be the death of me.

"You may go" I said making her wink at me as she walked out of the class, I closed the textbook. "You are supposed to decorate the door so put your textbooks to the side." I said.

Evangelina talked on the PA system telling everyone that it is time for the contest, then she came back with the supplies so they can get started.

I grabbed my phone and answered Tommaso's call, "Ah ciao Ezra" He said as I walked into the hallway. "Hello Nate. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm alright. So I have sent you the tickets and the hotel reservation is in your name." He said as I put my hand in my pocket, "Uh I appreciate you letting me and Evangelina live together." I said.

"Regardless of if I said no you would've told her and she would've lived with you either way. Besides I like you. So I am find with it but be aware that I have bought her a house in case something happens."

There it is, he has a backup plan which makes sense.

"Thank you" I said and he hung up as I walked back into the class. I did everything but help them with the door, they finished it a couple of minutes before the bell rang for lunch.

Evangelina took a picture of it and sent it to the teachers since we have to choose the best one, the bell rang for lunch and they all left except for Evangelina.

"I have plans with Lisa and my mother right now to pick out my prom dress." She said as she walked over to my desk. "Can I see it?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"It is a surprise." She said as she leaned in and kissed me softly, I placed my hand on her face kissing her back.

She pulled away and kissed my cheek, we walked out of my classroom and went separate ways. I walked into the teacher's lounge to see all the senior teachers already here.

"Now that Ricci has arrived, we can begin" Mr.Matthews said as I sat down with my salad, they all talked and decided that my class won.

"So what do they win?" I asked as I finished my salad "They get the rest of the day off and then first period off on Monday." Mr.Miller said making me nod.