21 |What don't you understand?|

E V A N G E L I N A

"You wanted to come back to sit in silence?"

I looked up at my therapist to see her staring at me with her eyebrows raised, Joanne was my therapist and still is after Ace died. She helped me through a lot of my trauma and told me if I ever needed to come back I could.

"He cheated on me." I said making her close her notebook and put it aside. "Yes you have mentioned that. How do you feel?" She asked. "Angry. Sad. Betrayed. But at the same time I don't really care" I said.

"Why do you think he cheated on you?" She asked making me shrug, "I don't know." I said. "But why?" She asked making me stare at her.

"I do not know." I said, "Why though-"

"What don't you understand? I don't know why my dead ex boyfriend cheated on me" I said cutting her off. I am starting to get annoyed which she can tell.

"You accidentally said you met someone new, tell me more about that" She said as she grabbed her notebook and wrote something in it.

Anytime I think of Ezra I smile anytime someone mentions him I smile, anytime I see him I smile.

"No you have to tell me because look at the way you are smiling" She said as she smiled at me and I grabbed one of the stuffed animals. "He cheated on me as well" I said making her smile fade.

My phone began to ring while her timer beeped. I grabbed my belongings as I stood up "Why did you come back?" She asked making me open my mouth to say something but I can not form words.

"You know this goes, it only works if you let it" Joanne said making me sigh.

"I came back because I wanted to come back i'm not being forced to come , I bottle up my emotions instead of letting them out you helped me through a lot of my problems and i'm hoping you can do that again." I said.

"I have a very short list of people I trust nowadays you are on that list because I know I can talk to you about my problems and emotions because you are good at your job." I said.

She smiled a big toothy smile as she stood up and hugged me while I lightly patted her back, I walked outside and unlocked my car door I got inside and began to drive.

I tapped the screen accepting the call from Lisa, "Hi!" I said as I put on my seatbelt. "You aren't mad at me?" She asked as I came to a red light "Why would I be mad?" I asked.

"Because I told you that he-"

"I walked up to his house to see Lea in his robe on his balcony in his bedroom with messy hair and her makeup was smushed. They fucked he fucked she fucked whatever I deeply do not walk to talk about it." I said cutting her off.

"Are you busy?" I asked as I rolled my head around cracking it, "No come over" She said. "If he is there I am going to kick you." I said making her laugh at me.

"He is not here bring chick fil a" She said as I hung up and changed directions.  I saw Ezra at school today. I like how looks when he doesn't even try to look decent.

I told him to leave me alone knowing all I wanted was to be in his arms but I just couldn't deal with another thing today.

I got the chick fil a and drove to Lisa's house, "I got the food!" I said as I walked into her kitchen to see her sitting on the counter drinking wine "Jesus Lisa." I said as she looked at me.

"You look nice, how was therapy?" She asked as I  handed her the chick fil a "Fine" I said as I sighed. We talked for a while and she is now somehow crying and I am staring at her. "How are you crying? And why are you crying?" I asked.