44 |The city of love|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Why are there so many flipping boxes?!"

I kicked down the stack of empty boxes that I stubbed my toe on, I rubbed my foot as Diane walked into my room.

She walked into my room in an attempt to hug me but I moved away, "Keep your distance Diane." I said as I looked at my toe.

"My name is mom" She said making me smile at her and shake my head. "No it's not. Just because you gave birth to me does not make you my mother."

I looked at her to see her eye is twitching, "You want to do this shit right now?" She asked making me narrow my eyes at her. "Do what right now?" I asked.

"Talk about who is the better parent." She said making me laugh as I ran my fingers through my hair, "Diane you made me sit in the car when you were in a house having sex with my uncle. You made me sit in a hallway outside of a hotel room when you had sex with my uncle again."

"I can stand here and tell you the times you have dragged me along with you to your little cheating things. In my eyes my father is the best parent in the whole world so unless he has done something that I do not know of but you do, either say it or shut the fuck up."

She squinted at me as I placed my hands on my hips, "I apologized for that." She said making me roll my eyes, "I do not want your apology" I said.

She sighed and began to fake cry making me roll my eyes again, "I get it. I am a bad mother. I have ruined your life." She said.

"Oh just cry me a fucking river Diane" I said making her stop the fake tears, "You are a pathological liar. God I can not wait to leave you."

"You already left me." She said as she actually geared up, "Now I will be miles away in a different state." I said as I turned around and walked into my closet.

I closed the door then rolled my eyes, I heard feet leaving so I opened the door to see she left. I walked out and grabbed my phone I unlocked it and called Mike and Nick.

"Hi guys" I said as they both answered very quickly, "You did facetime" Mike said making me move my phone from my ear.

Nick waved at me and Mike flipped me off "Do you guys think I made a mistake with getting back together with Ezra?" I asked making them roll their eyes.

"Nope" They both said in sync. "I love him I really do." I said "We know you do. I may not have been here from the start but he needs you and you need him as well" Mike said making Nick nod in agreement.

"He took a lie detector test, it showed that he doesn't think of you like that and you know he loves you. This is what you do." Mike said making Nick make a you just fucked up face.

"And what is it that I do?" I asked making Mike chuckle which is what he does when he is nervous, "Uhhh you know. Like when things start getting serious you self sabotage. You love him and he loves you." Nick said.

"If you do not get married to him, I will kill myself" Nick said making everyone stare at him, he has been very suicidal ever since Oliver took his own life.

"Are you guys uh coming to the breakfast thing?" He asked trying to change the topic, I squinted at him "Ms.President is definitely going." Mike said making me nod.

"That I am. I do not want to be alone are you guys coming?" I asked making them make a no face, I gave them a death stare and they nodded yes.

Ezra texted me asking me if I am okay which made me smile, "Okay yeah fuck you bye" I said as I hung up then called Ezra.

"Hi my love" He said once he answered making me smile some more, "Hey. Are you coming to the breakfast thing?" I asked.