|Bonus #2|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Raise your eyebrows for me Evangelina"

I raised my eyebrows and she grabbed a new brush and dabbed it onto her palette then brushed it on my eyelid. "You are such a beautiful bride!" My makeup artist exclaimed making me smile at her.

She did some final touches as my mom walked up to me, she stared at me then teared up. "Oh wow. You look completely stunning" She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder making me blink.

I placed my hand on her's and squeezed it as she wiped her eyes, she pulled herself together as I took selfies on my phone.

She took my phone from me and held out a phone that is not mine, "That's not mine" I said as she took a picture of me on my own phone.

"Yes it's mine but Ezra-" I took the phone from her and pressed it onto my ear. "Ezra?" I asked as I stood up and quickly put on my slippers.

"Hello my love" He said making me smile as I walked into the washroom, "You sound stressed" He said as I locked the door.

"You sound relaxed. Why do you sound relaxed?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror, "I didn't know I was supposed to be stressed on my wedding day?"

"Everyone keeps on crying and it's annoying me. Diane told me that she did not think I would make it this far, then at our engagement party when you went to the washroom he said he let me have this relationship because to him I was a ticking time bomb." I said as I jumped up and sat on the counter.

"You yourself didn't think you would make it this far and what does he mean by a ticking time bomb?" He asked making me roll my eyes, "He thought if he didn't let me live the way I wanted I would kill myself" I said as I got off the counter.

Ezra laughed as I looked at myself in the mirror again, my hair has been curled and the curls are now loose as I want them to be.

My robe is dirty from the makeup and hair but at least it is not my dress, "Are you even dressed Ezra?" I asked.

"I have on my pants and socks" He said making me frown, "I want to see you. I haven't seen you for two weeks now" I said.

"That is your fault. You are the one who wanted to go to an unknown location for your bachelorette party" He said making me laugh while he kissed his teeth.

"We went to Aruba" I said making him gasp, "Evangelina." He said clearly not happy. We have a list of places we want to go before we have kids, we are about halfway through the list.

"It's not on our list! Where did you go?" I asked, "Miami. You sound weird are you okay?" He asked making me smile.

"If you plan on leaving me please do it at the altar, make sure they get to the I do's so I can write about-"

"Goodbye Evangelina." I laughed as he kissed his teeth and began to ramble on in Italian about how he would never leave me and he loves me.

A bunch of people banged on the washroom door just as people banged on what I am guessing is a door as well on Ezra's side, "Are you in the washroom?" We asked each other at the same time.

"I am guessing this means it's time?" He asked making me sigh, "Yes it does" I said. "See you at the altar my love" He said as he hung up.

I walked over to the door and unlocked the door to see Diane, Mike, Lisa, Denise, Ace's sister Valeria and my two university best friends Johanna and Elma.

"What?" I asked which made them shout at me telling me that it is time for me to put on my dress and how I shouldn't be in the washroom right now.