4 |You look nice|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Surprise bitch!"

Me and my dad looked over at Gaby who was standing in front of my room with jazz hands but stopped once she saw my dad. "Uh anyways so the tutoring program has started and we are seeing tremendous results." I said as I nodded.

"Grades are improving and everything is going great." I added, he kissed my head as he walked out of my room allowing Gaby to walk in.  I am struggling with the program, practice, school work and my personal problems. But I am trying my best to make it work.

Gaby is Aaron's girlfriend. She is two years older than me and she is in her senior year,  she got held back because she didn't even have credits among other reasons. She recently transferred to my school and we now have the same classes.

Gaby has short brown hair which frames her face well, she is very tall. She is very pretty and she could model if she wanted to, she is very blunt.

I finally took in her outfit to see she was wearing yellow cotton shorts with a yellow corset and bee wings- she was dressed like a bee. I stared at her confused "It's Halloween get up Evangelina." She said as she walked over to my bed.

"It's Halloween. The one day of the year you can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything." She said as I pulled the covers off myself. "Stop watching mean girls and then quoting it to me," I said as I walked into my washroom.

 "Stop watching mean girls and then quoting it to me," I said as I walked into my washroom

I opened the window as I turned on my shower, I took a long and needed shower. I put on my robe as I walked out of my bathroom to see Gaby brought me a Halloween costume and it's a Harley Quinn costume.

"Put it on!" She said as she threw it at me, "I'll be back" I said as I picked it up and walked into my closet. I put on the costume and stared at myself in the mirror, is this shit meant for a toddler?

Everything is short, tight and cropped. I walked out making her stare at me and smile "I want your body." She said as she gasped. "You already have an amazing body, did you steal this from the child's section?" I asked as she pushed me into the washroom.

I did my hair parting it into two pigtails and I used hair wax to dye one side blue and the other side red then she did my makeup making me look like Harley Quinn.

I made my way down the stairs with her and she disappeared as I walked into my dining room to see my family eating breakfast.

"Oh get it, girl." My dad said as he admired my costume making me smile. "It's a bit revealing," My mom said as she took a sip of her coffee. Aaron gave me my school bag as I grabbed a pineapple slice, "Do not ruin her fun, you look pretty" My father said.

"No. I don't like this go and change" My brother said as he shot me a disgusted look. He stared at me as I ate the pineapple slice then took off his sweater "Put it on" He said.