|Bonus #3|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Rafael! Andres! Marco! Enzo! Mariana!"

A stampede of feet are making their way down the stairs definitely pushing each other, I ran my fingers through my hair as they all lined up in front of me.

"Mama it is pizza day at school" Enzo exclaimed making me smile at him, I turned around and looked at the calendar to see it is pizza day.

I grabbed my purse unzipping it "So today is a half day for all of you. Your dad is gonna drop you off-"

"He left" Mariana said chewing her gum weirdly. I pulled out ten dollars for all of them as Rafael pushed her face making her accidentally spit out her gum.

"You already paid for it" Rafael said making me raise my eyebrows. "Stop pushing people and go change Mari" I said as she picked up her gum and threw it out.

She went upstairs while Andres and Rafael began to push each other. Marco and Enzo are just smiling at me which is kind of creeping me out.

I sighed as I snapped my fingers "Enough" I said which made them stop. "Grab your bags and get in the car" I said as I answered my assistant's call.

"Push my surgery back about forty minutes please" I said as I took things out of the dishwasher. "Yes ma'am. I also have some news so I think you should sit down." She said as Rafael and Andres began to fight each other.

"I'm sitting" I said as I closed the dishwasher. "Well your mother's alzheimer's test came back and she has early on set alzheimer's. And her mammogram results came back and the breast cancer is back." She said.

I closed my eyes just as I heard a loud thump "RAFAEL AND ANDRES I SWEAR TO GOD!" I shouted as I turned around making them freeze.

"In. The. Car." I said making them grab their bags as they ran into the foyer. "Okay thank you Grace" I said as I hung up.

I packed my bag with things I need and grabbed Mariana's bag. "Mariana!" I said as I walked into the foyer to see all of their coats on their hangers.

I rubbed my face as Mariana walked next to me "Are you okay mama?" She asked as she placed her head on my bump smiling. "No pressure whatever you are but I need a sister. I am begging you." She said making me smile.

She pulled away and grabbed her coat and took her bag as she walked outside. I grabbed my coat putting that on then grabbed their coats, I walked out of the house locking the door behind me.

I gave them their coats as I got into the car and started it up I tapped my keycard making the gates open. I drove out of there and made my way to their school.

I parked in the front and unlocked the door "Ms.Dank says that this is our third time being late so we all have detention." He said making me roll my eyes as I locked the doors and parked in an actual spot.

We all got out of the car and I picked up Enzo and Marco as we began to walk towards the school. We made our way into the office which made the staff stare at me.

"Hi good morning, where is Ms.Dank?" I asked, "Hello Mrs.Ricci" I turned around staring at the principal in front of me.

"Hello, my children do not have detention and refrain from telling them that this is elementary school." I said as I smiled, "Yes ma'am" She said as I patted her shoulder.

I placed Enzo and Marco down as I kissed Rafael and Andres's cheeks and hug both of them tightly. They ran off to their class as I hugged Mariana who kissed my head then ran off.

Enzo and Marco kissed my stomach then ran off with their student teacher who is walking them to class.

I placed my hands on my hips as some of the office administration people came up for a picture with them, Ms.Dank nodded at me as I made my way outside just as Ezra called me.