|Bonus #4|

E V A N G E L I N A

"Oh right there!"

He reached his hand up covering my mouth muffling in my moans and screams, he connected his mouth back to my clit. Sucking on it gently the way he was doing before.

I released the edge of the table and moved my hands into his hair, I tangled my fingers in his curls and gripped them as another moan ripped past my lips but were muffled by his hand.

Before I knew it, I reached my climax a millisecond later. I laid back down as I came down from my high "You taste amazing per usual" He mumbled as he began to lick me clean.

I closed my eyes and exhaled as he helped me sit up, he placed his hands on my face and kissed me sloppily allowing me to taste myself.

I pulled away and opened my eyes, "Good job" We both said as we high fived each other. Me and Ezra came back from a award ceremony about an hour ago.

We were both nominated for cases and things we have done in the field of law, but the award everyone cares about is 'Lawyer of the year'. Which I won for the fifth time in a row, Ezra was very close to winning but I beat him every year.

Aside from that award we both won whatever we were nominated for, we came home and he told me he was hungry I just didn't know that it was for me.

All these years later plus six children, the lust is still here and is never not leaving.

I pulled myself back into reality as Ezra kissed my thigh, I smiled at him as he wrapped one arm around my waist helping me up off the pool table.

"We shouldn't have done that here" I said as I stood up straight just for me to almost fall since my legs are very wobbly, "They don't use it, neither do we"

He picked me up bridal style making me smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I will never get over this very fat rock" I said as I held up my hand that has my wedding ring.

He chuckled then kissed my cheek as he walked out of one of our basements, "Wait where are the trophies?" I asked as he walked upstairs.

"Somewhere in this household" He said as he walked into the bedroom, "Do you want to take a shower?" He asked as he placed me on the couch.

"Hmmmm in the morning. I congratulated you on your awards right?" I asked as I yawned. "Yes you did thank you baby" He said as he walked over to me.

He kissed me then pulled away, I leaned back on the couch as he took off his suit jacket. "Wait my love" I grabbed the polaroid camera off the counter.

I took a picture of him making him shake his head, he walked over to me as I took the polaroid out of the camera.

I took another picture of him taking off my heels making him bite my leg, I giggled as he threw them onto the ground.

He made me stand up and then picked me up, he walked over to the bed and placed me on the bed. He laid next to me and then pulled the covers over us.

I rolled myself on top of his chest making him wrap his arm around me, he kissed my head as I yawned again. I looked up at him making him look down at me.

"Hi" He said making me smile, "Hello" I whispered as I leaned up kissing him softly. "I love you" He whispered in between kisses making me bite his lip, "I love you to" I whispered back.