Iqraar-4

🖤

Dil kyun yeh mera shor kareDil kyun yeh mera shor kare

Idhar nahi
Udhar nahi

Teri Ore Chale

"Ami, ap is liye mujhe wapis aane ko keh rahi thin?", Asfandyar questioned scrunching his brows.
(Ami, is that why you were so persistent in calling me back home?)

"Han toh yeh bhi ek wajeh thi, aur ab to yeh zaroori ho gaya hai, ek dum kharos ho gaye ho Canada jake", Mrs. Baig uttered massaging his head.
(It was also a reason, and It has become compulsory now, you've become so lifeless after going to Canada.)

"Shaadi karke kiya hoga?", he asked raising his brows. His mother and her craziness for his marriage. She would've gotten him hitched six years back If he had approved.
(What will change after marriage?)

"Shaadi karo ge to pata lag jaye ga, aur tum ese kyun bol rahe ho? Abhi bhi na karni hai kiya?", she asserted halting her task.
(You will come to know after getting married, and why are you talking as If you're going to refuse?)

"Na karun to ap man jayen gi?"

"Bilkul bhi nahi!", she declared as soon as he asked. He was turning 28 this year. He needed to get a girl otherwise his snit personality was going to dwell.
(Will you agree If I say no?)
(Not at all!)

"To phir pooch kyun rahin hain? larki bhi dhoond hi li ho gi aapne mujhe yakeen hai"
(Then why are you asking? I'm sure you would've selected my bride till now?)

"Aur nahi toh! Itni pyari larki dhoondhi hai tumhare liye mene", Mrs. Baig chirped as Asfandyar stood to crouch beside her on the sofa.
(Of course! I have selected such a pretty girl for you.)

"Acha to-", before Asfandyar could finish his sentence the shrill noise of his phone cut him off.

"Ami office se call hai, ap khana lagwayen mai ye leke at hun", he stood informing his mother who sighed missing her chance of discussing with him about their decision, not that he would refuse but his willingness was important.
(So-)
(Ami It's a call from office, you ask the helping hand to serve dinner I have to attend this.)

_________

"Did you take medicine?", Inaya looked up through her hooded eyes as Rimsha inquired passing the water bottle to her.

"Yes I did", she whispered taking a sip from the bottle. She had drunk chilled soda last night and caught a cold. She was extremely sensitive to weather shifts and would get sick handily.

"You should've just taken an off Inaya", Mahrukh spoke squatting beside her on the cafeteria chair. She appeared sick, her face had turned ruddy assumably due to the subtle fever.

"I can't miss lectures so casually, It's just a cold wese bhi, pehli bar thori hua hai?", she mumbled slightly rubbing her forehead.
(I cannot miss lectures so casually, It's just a cold, It's not like I've gotten sick for the first time.)