Dillagi-2

^^^^

Haaye dil becharaYaara tere utte haaraTere piche maara maara ve

Haaye dil bechara
Yaara tere utte haara
Tere piche maara maara ve

"Oho! Kis ke sath ese chup chup ke batein ho rahi hain", Maheen chirped entering the lawn seeing her brother Hassan Ali Agha talking on phone with someone.
(Oho! Who are you talking with so secretly?)

"Yes Okay, I'll tell you in an hour, Allah hafiz!", he cut the call putting the phone inside his pant pocket.

"Jis ke sath bhi ho rahi thi tumse matlab", he said sitting on the patio furniture in their lawn. They had a beautiful lawn with plenty of seasonal flowers and not to forget the eye catching fountain.
(Whoever it is you don't need to know.)

"Zahir hai matlab hai tabhi puch rahi hon ab aap bhabhi ke hote hue kisi aur se baat karen ge to kese chale ga", she battled her eye lashes innocently sitting infront of him.
(Of course I need to know, if you'll talk with someone else instead of bhabhi then there'll be a problem na.)

"Maheen!", he looked at her with widened eyes and she laughed standing up,

"Shiza bhabhi called me just a while ago, she said your phone is busy all the time but now I understand where your phone is busy", she winked running inside the banglow and he sprinted behind her.

"Maheen! pagal larki, Bilal se baat kar raha tha! ruko", he shouted behind her but she was fast. Running up the stairs she reached her room.
(Stupid girl, I was talking with Bilal! Stop.)

"Bhabhi should also know where her husband is busy", she yelled before closing the door on his face.

"Maheen! agar tumne Shiza ko call ki na to phir dekhna mai kia krta hun!", he said banging on the door but she laughed plopping down on her fluffy round bed.
(Maheen If you called Shiza then you'll see what I am going to do.)

"What will you do?", she asked putting her hand below her head.

"Maheen! I'm warning you", he stated whining like a child.
"Han han dekh lun gi me", she smiled closing her eyes.
(Yes yes I'll see.)

"Maheen, Maheen acha baat suno, you wanted to ride bicycle na?", she sat up quickly hearing the mention of her favourite ride.
(Maheen, listen you wanted to ride bicycle, am I right?)
"Yes", she replied standing up nearing the door.

"I'll get you one, don't call Shiza please", he pleaded blackmailing her with her weakness.
"When?", she confirmed.
"Today"

"Agar Mustafa Bhai aa gaye to?", she stated the real problem.
(What If Mustafa bhai comes.)

"It's sunday today, he won't come", he told her.

A year ago she had had a minor accident while riding bicycle and from that day Mustafa had prohibited her from riding it. She had tried to request him many times but he had rewarded her with his famous glare in return.