Shiddat-7

🌻

Suna hai, suna haiYeh rasm-e-wafa haiJo dil pe nasha haiWoh pehli dafa hai

Suna hai, suna hai
Yeh rasm-e-wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai

🌻

"What the fuck were you doing there all alone Amal?!"

Amal gaped as Wajdan put her on the bed and skimmed his hand through his hair. He was enraged. She could tell by the way his dim eyes shut and jaw clenched.

"Why were you out alone, Amal? I am asking you," He polled a while later when Amal stayed motionless.

"You're hurt Wajdan," she whispered glimpsing at the scrapes and cuts on his face.

"I don't care! Do you even realize agar mai nahi ata to kia hota? Do you even realize how scared I was when I couldn't find you anywhere?!" Wajdan roared standing up and massaging his temples to appease himself, "how could you come out all alone at this hour?" he spoke breathlessly, eyes on her timid form.

His eyes fell gentle when he peered into her teary eyes, her quivering lips, "come here," he mumbled stretching his hand in her direction. Amal blinked a few times before embracing his hand.

"I...I forgot my phone at the restaurant," she murmured and Wajdan brushed the hair away from her face, "I went to get it and ran in...into that-"

"Shush, It's okay" Wajdan placed a soft kiss on her head," don't cry."

"I don't want to see you crying anymore, hm? Stop now," he muttered dabbing her teary eyes with the pad of his thumb and hauling her into his warm chest.

"If you forgot your phone then you should've brought someone to go with you, don't do that again, don't be so reckless," he stroked her back and spoke gently, "I would've fucking killed someone If anything happened to you," his hold tightened around her small frame.

Amal nodded taking a whiff of his cologne. She was very aware of the consequences of her action. If Wajdan had not arrived she didn't want to even visualize what could have occurred.

"Aap kab aaye yahan?" she inquired when she saw Wajdan was not in the mood to let her go.
(When did you arrive?)

"A few hours ago," he groaned plopping on the bed and taking her with him, "I wanted to spend the weekend with you."

He missed her. He fucking missed holding her like this. If there was any more delay in seeing her he would've gone mad. Therefore, he took the first flight after work to Gilgit.

He had planned to spend the weekend with her. It was after he reached her hotel that he learned from her colleagues that she was out. His blood ran cold hearing that. How could that foolish woman go out unaided? It took me 10 minutes to locate her and the moment he had seen the fucking bastard messing with her he lost it.