Ishq-16

^^^^

Noor opened her eyes due to a ticklish feeling on her face

Noor opened her eyes due to a ticklish feeling on her face. After adjusting her eyes to the room's light she felt his heated gaze on her face and his hands stroking her baby cheeks. He was looking at her passionately with love which made her eyes lower instantly.
The memories of last night flashed through her mind causing her to blush profusely.

"Good Morning, janaan, how are you feeling? Do you feel any pain?", he asked kissing her flushed cheeks.

He was holding her tightly in his arms with his legs caging hers. Her body felt shivers the moment she realized she was wearing only his shirt, whereas, he was in his pajamas. His hands under her shirt were continuously roaming on her bareback.

He had cleaned her body with a wet towel last night and made her wear his shirt. He had also made her have an advil waking her up and changed the bedsheets which ended up in a heated make out and he had to take a long cold shower beacause of that. He couldn't afford to fulfill his desires again, she was still sore down there.

"I..I'm o..okay", she murmured hiding her face in his chest and he smiled kissing her forehead.

"But I'm not", he told her moving his hand to her breasts rubbing them slightly and she bit her lips to stop herself from making any noise.

"Sa..Salaar", she protested as he kissed her sweet spot below her ear removing her hair.

"Sa..Salaar!", but in response, he started to suck on the spot nipping there lightly massaging her breasts with one hand.

"Sa..Salaar we sh..should get re..ready", she spluttered closing her eyes as he continued to leave kisses around her neck.
"Hmm", he hummed still not leaving her.

He was busy in his evil ministrations when the ring of a phone alerted her.
"Salaar ph..phone", she tried to push him away by placing her soft palms on his chest which in turn did the opposite.

He turned straightening her and took her shivering lips in his grabbing her hands on his chest with his, while her nape with the other hand.
He kissed her softly and passionately causing her toes to curl and stomach to churn.

The phone rang a few more times but he kept devouring her.
After a few minutes he moved back pecking her eyes and picked up the phone grumbling.

"Who is it?", the seriousness in his voice caused her to shudder and he kissed her lips slightly relaxing her.

"Hello? What the hell! Hello?", It was only then she realized It was her phone.
Salaar cut the call throwing it aside on the bed focusing on his little beauty.

"Who was it?", she asked softly lowering her eyes.
"Wrong number", he replied rubbing his nose along her jaw.
"What t..time it is?", she asked meekly closing her legs tightly.
"9:00 am", he answered dipping his head in her neck hugging her like a child.
She shivered feeling his warm breath on her neck.