Ishq-12

^^^^

"Chup! bilkul chup! ek lafz bhi na bolna ab!", he warned her as he put her on the seat closing the door with a bang

(Quiet! Be quite! Don't you dare say another word!)

'Allah! kia hogaya inhe ab?', she sighed closing her eyes. This was going to be a very long night.
"Seatbelt pehno", he said coming to his side.
(Allah! What happened to him now?)
(Wear your seatbelt.)

'Seatbelt pehno!, order to ese kar rae hain jese gussa mai kar rai hu, huh, mai bhi nahi pehn rai ab', Noor looked away miffing.
(Wear your seatbelt! He is ordering me as if it's me who's being angry.)

"Ain, I'm already mad enough! Don't test my patience!", he roared fastening her seatbelt making her flinch slightly.

"Why are you mad?", she asked looking his way. She could see him grabbing the steering tightly, his knuckles had turned white with force.
He clenched his jaw on her question increasing the speed of car.

'How the fuck did that asshole think like that about my wife, my Ain Damn it!'
'The nerve of him, motherfucker!''
'I'll kill him! Wait till I get my hands on you bastard!

His thoughts got interrupted by her shriek, "Salaar! Slow down the car! What are you doing?"
Noor was seriously getting scared now, his anger was no joke.

"HOW DID YOU MEET HIM?", he asked raising his voice.
"who Salaar? Stop the car, Salaar!you're scaring me!", she screamed controlling her tears.

"I ASKED HOW DID YOU ENDED UP MEETING THAT BASTARD?", he asked shouting at her, pushing the accelerator more.
"Ahh! Sal..Salaar! please, stop the car, I..I don't know what you're talking about", she exclaimed crying.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE ROHAIL! TELL ME WHERE DID HE MEET YOU?", Salaar roared making her flinch grabbing her seat. Her heart was on the verge of coming out of her chest.

"S..Salaar please st..stop the car, I'm scared, I'll tell y..you bbut please-",
"I SAID WHERE AIN!", he shouted controlling his nerves.

"wo..that..I..I went to meet Ayesha H..He is her cousin b..but I didn't talk to him, I swear Salaar, pp..please slow down-", she looked at him placing her hand oh his tensed arm.
He looked at her crying face which made his heart tug painfully.

"SALAAR!! Look ahead!!", he heard her shout loudly. He looked in the front, there was someone crossing the road.
Before he could act, Noor turned the steering to the side making them crash into the trees.

The last thing he heard before darkness consumed him was her scream,"Salaar!", she was calling his name, he smiled.

_____

He opened his eyes feeling a sharp pain on his forehead, he groaned slightly touching his forehead, he could feel the wet liquid seeping out of his head.