Iqraar-8

🖤

Nit Khair Manga Nit Khair Manga Soniya Main TeriDua Na Koi Hor MangadaDua Na Koi Hor Mangda

Nit Khair Manga
Nit Khair Manga Soniya Main Teri
Dua Na Koi Hor Mangada
Dua Na Koi Hor Mangda

Tere Pairaach akhir Hovey Meri
Dua Na Koi Hor Mandga

Inaya peeped around, giving an examining look to his room. His room?
She couldn't believe she was currently seated on his bed, as his bride. The dark shades of the room welcomed her with his faint masculine scent. She peeped at her right to find the wall covered in fascinating artworks. The full-length mirror to her left capturing her calculated moves.

Asfandyar's cousins and his mother had brought her to the room a few minutes ago. They hadn't done any rituals because Asfandyar had refused to do so. The incident back home had created a huge furor. Mahrukh notified her about Zain being sent to the hospital. She told him that Asfandyar wanted to put him behind bars but others had stopped him from taking such a step. They didn't want the matter to go out of hand. However, Mr. Suleiman and Mr. Baig had decided to have a talk with Maliks. Zain tried to goof up with their daughter. This wasn't tolerable.

Inaya was still lost in thoughts when her heart whipped against her chest as she heard the door creak slightly. She lowered her gaze to the mehendi adorned hands in her lap. She knew it was him, the moment she heard the echo of his heavy footsteps resonate in the surroundings.

Asfandyar sough entering the room after he had gotten hold of his emotions. He still couldn't discern how effortlessly her trembling figure had accomplished in diverting his mind. How incredible her skin had felt against him. How her faded tremors had caused him to come out of his shell and engulf her into his tenderness. This was new to Asfandyar Alam Baig who had mastered masking his desires.

The sweet scent of smoky rose lingered around the room which caused him to realize the presence of someone in his room. The curve of his lips turned up slightly when his eyes fell on her. She sat on his bed, as his wife, fidgeting her fingers like always.

Inaya tightened her hold on the lehenga as she felt the bed dip in front of her. Her heart pulsing havoc.

"Asalam-u-Alaikum", the soft rasp of his voice broke the nerve-wracking silence around her. The sound felt foreign to her blocked senses.

"Va A..alaikum Asalam", she mumbled playing with her delicate fingers, the bangles in her hand making a mellifluous noise. Asfandyar's eyes dropped to her mehendi endowed hands. He had a strange yearning to feel the softness of her hands against his. He did not have a reason to stop himself anymore.
So he did, as he wished, grasping her smooth hand in his.

Inaya muffled a shriek at that. His velvety touch causing a quiver to run through her. She had not expected his hands to be this rough and warm at the same time.
"Your hands-", she heard him whisper. Inaya would not have been able to make out his murmur if not for the dead silence around them. She was afraid he could listen to the pounding of her crazy heart.