Ishq-11

^^^^

"Sa..Salaar?", Noor called Salaar who was busy playing with her hair twirling and twisting them around his fingers. He was standing against the bonnet of his car hugging her from behind placing his head on her shoulder with one hand placed on her stomach and the other stroking her shiny hair.
The heat of his body was keeping her warm despite the chilly wind. They were standing on a hill viewing the beautiful city of Islamabad light up making the atmosphere calm and romantic.

"Hmmm", he hummed nuzzling his nose on the side of her neck making her shiver.
"Gh..ghar chale ab, bb..boht der go gayi hai", she stuttered closing her eyes breathing fast.
(Let's go home, it's getting late.)

"Hmm", he replied kissing her earlobe whereas she gulped hard.
"Salaar!", she whined after another minute.

"Ji Salaar ki jaan", he replied turning her towards him.
(Yes, life of Salaar.)

"Ghar chale", she said lowering her gaze blushing at his words.
(Let's go home.)

"Dil to kar raha hai aj tmhe apne ghar le hi jaon", he sighed placing his lips on her forehead.
(My heart tells me to take you to my home today.)

"kia?", she asked bewildered.
"kuch nai", he smiled adjusting her shawl.
(what?)
(Nothing.)

"Come, let's go", he grabbed her hand and made her sit fastening the seatbelt for her.

"Aapne mu..mujhe gift nahi dia koi", she said reluctantly when he stopped the car infront of Abid villa.
(You didn't give me any gift.)

"gift? wo ku?", he suppressed a smile acting confused.
(Gift? why a gift?)

"Mera birthday gift", she looked at him in shock, he had never failed to get her a birthday gift even when he wasn't in Islamabad he used to get it delivered to her.

"oh! wo to mai bhool gaya!", he acted sorry.
(oh! I forgot about that.)

"sach me?", she confirmed gloomily looking at her lap.
(Really?)

"Have I ever forgotten?", she heard him as she felt him make her wear something around her neck.
She looked down to find a delicate diamond necklace with their initials around her neck shining beautifully.
'A&S' (Ain & Salaar)

"It's really pretty! Thank you so much!", she smiled the beautiful smile her husband was crazy for.

"Not more than you", he replied staring at her glowing face in the moonlight.
Noor blushed looking away making him chuckle.

"Wear it always, okay?", he ordered placing his lips on the necklace making her gasp.

"Now leave before I lose control", he said huskily making her sprint out of the car with a racing heart.
Meanwhile he grumbled watching her run inside wanting to go behind her.