Shiddat-1

🌻

توبہ تمہارے یہ اشارےہم تو دیوانے ہیں تمہارےراز یہ کیسے کھول رہی ہوتم آنکھوں سے بول رہی ہوجادو آتے ہیں تم کو سارے

ہم تو دیوانے ہیں تمہارے
راز یہ کیسے کھول رہی ہو
تم آنکھوں سے بول رہی ہو
جادو آتے ہیں تم کو سارے

Tauba tumhare ye isharay
Hum to deewanay hain tumharey
Raaz ye kaisay khol rahi ho
Tum aankhon se bol rahi ho
Jaadu aatey hain tumko saarey

🌻

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to bring something for you?" Amal gave a small shake of her head to her now 'sister-in-law.'

'Yes ' on the tip of her tongue as her hands fidgetted with stupid nervousness. Although she had met Khadijah a few times, she still found it inappropriate asking her for food while she was all dressed up and sitting in her supposedly 'new room ' on the first night of her wedding. Moreover, she did not want her 'husband ' to see her for the first time while she devours food like a maniac.

An embarrassment that would be. Yup, definitely no.

"You don't need to be so nervous Amal", Khadijah chuckled as she saw the new bride lost in her profound thoughts.

"Uh, nahi Api, I'm not nervous, I just-"

"It's fine, I understand, shaadi ke din it's normal, you'll be fine once you get to know Wajdan," Khadijah, her husband's older sister sat beside her, adjusting her maroon lehenga on the dark sheets.

'Get to know? 'Amal nearly scoffed at those words. That man didn't even have enough time to meet his finance. She was barely done with her house job when her father notified that his old friend has asked for her hand in marriage for his 33 years old son. A man almost 9 years older than her.

She was startled would be an understatement but her father had asserted that he was a self-contained made man and spent all of his life building a massive empire. His business was spread in several countries, the central being in Turkey. Her father never forced her but made sure to tell that wajdan was a good person and incredibly responsible. He had always wished for such a man for Amal.

Then came her stalking abilities and she had spent an entire night 'investigating ' the responsible man. She couldn't lie, he was handsome. Way handsome, one could call him a damn model. She wondered why was he not married yet. She had especially taken her sweet time exploring his Instagram handle which had almost 50 thousand followers. This man was famous. To her wonder, all his posts were business-related, and a few formal impressions. She didn't find him goofing around with any women.