Shiddat-6

🌻

Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila deAanso teray saaray meri palkoon pay saja de

Aanso teray saaray meri palkoon pay saja de

Kuch is tarah

🌻

"The last time I went on a medical camp I met this lady, she had a cleft palate and her family pressed her to believe that some spirits cursed her, I can't believe there is so much absurdity in particular areas," Amal hurried from the walk-in closet to the luggage placed on their bed, simultaneously telling Wajdan about her weird medical experiences.

"Aur there was this girl-" she curtailed hearing a sharp noise erupt from where wajdan was seated against the headboard. She looked up and saw he had harshly plopped the glass on the nightstand. He had a grim expression on his face as he sat folding his thick arms over his chest. She scrunched her brows at his antics. He had been cranky since returning from the office a few hours back.

Not that she was unaware of the reason.

She glanced at her phone and quickened her pace, she had a flight to take in a few hours. The hospital management had arranged a medical conference and a camp in Gilgit. She informed Wajdan but he was not delighted at the news. He wanted her not to go but she had persuaded him after a few pleas and puppy eyes.

However, his mood was tarnished from that moment and he was being a cranky baby.

She was zipping her luggage when she heard the harsh disturbance once again. This time, he had thrashed his poor phone on the nightstand. She narrowed her eyes at the large man. She had not neglected the last time he smashed his phone.

"Do you need anything?" She questioned and he looked up at her, his eyes were dark and his jaw clenched, "Wajdan coffee ku nahi pe aapne?" She added glancing at the untouched cup of coffee beside him.
(Why are you not drinking your coffee?)

"I don't want to," he rumbled staring at her with his piercing gaze.

"Then why did you have me make it?" she folded her arms similar to him and rose her brows. He kept silent for a few seconds before responding gruffly,

"Who will make me coffee after you're gone?" Amal scoffed at his reply. He was acting as if she was going for a month. She was just leaving for 4 days.

"Who made you coffee when I was not here?" she shrugged and Wajdan grumbled looking away.

"I just came back and now you're leaving," Wajdan muttered frustratedly. It had been hardly a week since he came back from Turkey and she was leaving him now. The time he had spent without her in Turkey flickered in his mind and he became angry. He did not know why but the thought of staying without her made him feel queasy.

The moment she had notified him about her fucking medical camp his first reaction was no fucking way. But after seeing her excited expressions and her fucking cute face he couldn't bring himself to refuse.