Iqraar-12

🖤

Inn lamhon ke daaman mein, pakiza se rishtey hain

Koyi kalma mohabbat ka dohraate farishte hain
Nagmein hi nagmein hai jaagti soti fizaon mein

Her gasp was muffled as he placed his coarse lips on her trembling ones with a sudden force that made her toes curl with anticipation.

He couldn't resist his temptress anymore.
<A/N; bacha party chup karke bhaag jao🤡🔪>

Her eyes fluttered close the moment their lips met, sending sparks through her. Her hands rested on his tough chest as his grip tightened on her waist, pulling her closer if possible. Their bodies brushed in the most insane way probable inducing Asfandyar to fight back a groan.

The sensation of her cold lips against his warm plump lips made Inaya flush as she fisted his shirt her tiny hands, her legs turning jello by the surge of events.

His other hand went to the back of her head as he knotted her silky hair in his fist pulling away. He hadn't even moved his lips yet and he could feel his body heat up.

His eyes glinted across her slightly parted quivering lips and he sucked in a harsh breath, pounding on them once again, this time with a greater fascination.

Asfandyar's hand fisted her hair and he angled her face a bit so that he could adjust the stature discrepancy between them. She quivered as he touched their lips, softly, keeping them still on hers, relishing the exquisite feel.

Finally, his lips moved against hers and Inaya sensed the last sane chunk of her brain obstruct.
The movement was lazy at first, causing butterflies to swirl her stomach, and then she wobbled supporting her against him when he sucked on her lower lip, tugging first then pulling a little harshly.

The kiss turned hungry when Asfandyar devoured the terrific elegance of her sweet lips, sucking and hauling on them fervently. It felt so sumptuous, so addicting that he almost regretted not doing this before.

He growled when he found her struggling to yank away, applying pressure with her fragile hands on his chest. The last thing on his mind was letting go. He stunk on her lower lip hard as he eventually departed the scarcely swollen petals not before placing a final kiss on them.

Inaya took in a staggered breath when he finally let go of her, allowing her to recollect her shaggy breath. She shivered as his hand scampered in her scalp, stroking gently while his head rested against her forehead.

Asfandyar kissed the nook of her lips as he felt her mild shaky breath on his face, all the while pushing his fingers through her scalp, attempting to reassure her. His lips shifted to the side of her jaw and he began to pepper open-mouthed kisses on her baby skin.

"Fuck. You smell so good", Inaya released a dazed whiff as he mumbled, placing a damp kiss on the lobe of her ear. Her legs were about to give out when she discerned him lift her suddenly, causing the dupatta to tumble on the floor.