Aesthetics(شِدت)

🌻

دھیرے دھیرے چلو
جو بھی کہنا ہے آنکھوں سے آ کے کہیں
منہ سے کچھ مت کہو
دھیرے دھیرے چلو

Dheere dheere chalo
Jo bhi kehna hai ankhon se aa ke kahein
Mun se kuch mat kaho
Dheere dheere chalo

🌻

Amal Wajdan Malik

Wajdan Malik

🌻

SNEAK PEEK

"Wajdan!" the loud screech made him press the breaks instantly as he swung to look at her for any apparent injuries.

"Siktir! What happened? You okay?" his profound gaze wandered around her as he unbuckled her seatbelt in urgency.
(Fuck.)

"Yes perfectly, " her gleaming laugh ceased his wary gape.

"Why did you shout then?" he inquired peeking into her soft amber eyes.

"So you would stop the car, " she exclaimed in a duh tone and he nearly rolled his eyes.

"Impossible, " he muttered expelling a breath. She scared him for a second.

"Everything is possible with me, "she chirped and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I don't doubt that, " he almost frowned as he grasped her fragile hand again that she had just pulled away. A subtle smile etched on the corner of his lips when he laced their fingers. He couldn't get enough of her touch. And he couldn't reckon why he was being like this.

The smile formed into a smirk as he saw her eyeing their hands too, a soft blush cherishing her little nose.

"So...," Amal began looking at him. Their gazes locked. She felt his intense penetrating eyes hold her captive for a moment.

"So?" his hold tightened on her hands but her next words were enough to make him stifle,

"We're eating ice cream with soda."

"What? Fuck no, " he grumbled.

"Uh hun, " she merely shook her head.

"Amal!" Wajdan warned in exasperation. He knew she was going to have her way. This girl was making him break his rules one by one.

"Chalein bhi Wajdan. You're gonna have the time of your life, "she spoke and he was sure of that one thing.

He was having the time of his life with her.

🌻

Assalam-u-Alaikum and Hello to all of my beautiful readers!

How have you all been? I hope you're doing good in your lives.

Yes, here we have our Pretty Doctor x Hot Businessman story as you guys wanted
💪🏼🧎🏻‍♀️🦋
It had the most votes. Those who are following me shall know, others- hello sweethearts! Follow me for exclusive stupid announcements.

So...what do you guys think of this? I am extremely skeptical about this. Please be honest with your views, I'm open to positive criticism.

Also, here are some checks for my handsome ml lol
Possessive- CHECK
Hot- CHECK
Whipped- CHECK
Caring- CHECK
Rich- CHECK CHECK lol

I will start this in a week prolly. I only have one exam to go then I'll be having my semester break finally. See you then💜

A little rant😭
I just noticed I have been putting the comas and stuff outside the speech marks in all my stories- RIP Grammer. I am so embarrassed literally, I might cry ughhh. Kher, never mind.