Dillagi-epilogue

"Maheen!", Maheen groaned hearing his shout

'Lo ji shuru ho gaye, mai bhi kahun aj awaz nahi di', she snickered hitting her forehead.
(He started once again, I was thinking why didn't he call today.)

"Apka wallet nightstand par ho ga!", nonetheless she shouted flipping the pancakes.
(Your wallet must be on the nightstand.)

"Maheen!", a minute had passed when she heard him call for her once again.

"Phone bhi wahin hoga Mustafa!", she turned off the stove and opened the honey jar when he called her again,

"Begum!"

'Had hai inki khudi cheezein rakhte hain aur phir bhool jate hain', she huffed cleaning her hands with the apron and rushed towards their room.
(The phone will also be there!)
(He keeps the things himself and then forgets.)

"Aa rahi hun!", she said so he wouldn't come trailing behind her like he always does after the third call.
(I am coming!)

"kitni bar kaha hai jab mai ready ho jaya karun phir room se jaya karo", he said turning towards her as soon as she entered and Maheen sucked in a breath watching him shirtless, drops of water glistening on his smooth skin, hair wet and disheveled.
(How many times have I told you to not leave the room before I've gotten ready.)

"uh..umph..kuch chahiye apko?", she asked averting her gaze from his perfectly tonned figure and he smirked noticing the blush on her cheeks. Mrs.Mustafa was still not accustomed to seeing a shirtless Mustafa.
(Do you need anything?)

"Tumhe nahi pata mujhe kya chahiye?", he asked raising his brows and she gulped watching him take menacing steps towards her.
(Do you not know what I want?)

"Phone?"
"No"
"Wallet?"
"No"

"Breakfast?..ah Mustafa!", she shrieked as he pulled her flushed into his broad chest.

"Mere hath oily hain!", she exclaimed trying to wriggle out of his hold but in response he grinned tightening his arms around her waist.
(My hands are oily.)

"Abhi maine wese bhi shirt nahi pehni hui", he told placing a kiss on her pouted lips.
(It's okay, I haven't worn my shirt yet.)

"Aise ankhein nahi dikhao ab, jab pata hai mornings kiss le hi lun ga jese bhi karke to khud kyun nahi de deti", he murmured placing another kiss on her cherry lips and she gasped when instead of moving back he held her nape with one hand pulling her harder, making her soft lips collide with his cold ones with greater intensity.
(Don't show me your eyes now, when you know I'll get my morning kiss on way or the other than why don't you it to me yourself.)

"Mhm-", she closed her eyes tightly grabbing his shoulders when he chewed her bottom lip, his beard tickling her chin, butterflies jumping inside her stomach.