Dillagi-3

^^^^

Aisi ulji nazar unse hatt-ti nahiDaant se reshmi dor katt-ti nahi

Daant se reshmi dor katt-ti nahi

Umra kab ki baras ke safeed ho gayi
Kaari badari jawani ki chatt ti nahi
Walla ye dhadkan bhadne lagi hai
Chehre ki rangat udhne lagi hai

Maheen was trying her best to study the files but after every five minutes she would end up glancing at him.

He had removed his coat and hanged it on the stand beside his chair. He was typing something continuously on his laptop and she could see his muscles bulge whenever he adjusted his glasses. He would scribble something on the papers and then focus back on the laptop.

'Wese dikhne me itne bhi bure nahi hain jitna mai sooch rahi thi'
'Lekin jab harkatein jallad jesi hongi to shakal ka kia krna'
'Haye Allah mujhe to Bhabhi ke liye afsoos hota hai, shakal dekh kar pehle shayd han to kar den lekin baad me pachtayen gi', she chuckled slightly at last and he looked up in her direction.
(His looks aren't that bad as I was thinking.)
(But what to do of a good face if one's personality is that of an executioner.)
(I feel sorry for bhabhi, she might say yes seeing his face but will regret afterwards.)

"What's funny?", he asked taking a glimpse of her and she placed the pen on her forehead acting to be really busy in studying the files.

'Allah is bar bacha lena please'
'Haathi jese tez kaan hain inke, wese jism konsa haathi se chotta hai'
(Allah save me this once.)
(He has ears like an elephant, and body too.)

"I said what's funny?", he asked a bit louder this time.
"Sir? Are you calling me?", she showed confusion on her face.

"Are you done studying the files?", he inquired clenching his jaw at her smartness.
"Yes Sir I'm almost done", she lied looking straight into his eyes.

"Oh really? Come here then", he folded his arms getting relaxed. She needed to know who she was fooling with.
"I'm just-"
"Here, Now", he said loudly.
"Yes Sir", she said lowly coming in front of his table.

"Hm..So brief me about our collaboration with Khwaja Manufactures", he said calmly.
"Sir only that file is l..left", she stuttered getting caught.

"oh..Then what about the Sheikhs?", he asked smirking at her horrified face.

"I..I was just studying that one..", she looked down biting her lip and his eyes stopped down on her full lips enhanced with a light gloss. He felt his heart tug when she slipped her tongue over them lightly. Her prominent cupid's bow faded for a while as she bit on her upper lip then appeared after a second causing him to gulp looking away.

'What is happening to me? Fuck! Mustafa get it straight', he grumbled inaudibly calming his mind and then looked up again.

"Leave! After lunchtime I need you here and with all the information in your stupid brain. Understood?", he said glaring at her and she nodded running outside after collecting the files.