Chapter 30 - I Still Get Jealous

So I disappear once again and finally return 🕴🕴🕴 As much as I'm tempted to stop the updates, I want to make sure this story ends the way I want it to: complete.

And to help y'all remember just in case:
H/C - Hair Color
B/S - Birthstone

Without further delay, this is:

'I Still Get Jealous!'

"Are we there yet?" Y/N asked as she shifted in her seat then looked out the train's window.

'Gal Gal Gallade' Gallade said, rolling his eyes.

"My impatience is in my blood, now shut it." Y/N shot with a glare towards her partner, who sat on the seat across from her.

There was a short minute of comfortable silence before Y/N spoke up.

"So uh, do you think they look any different?" Y/N said making Gallade snicker

'Gallade Gal Gal' Gallade snickered, smirking like an idiot.

"I know it's only been a few weeks, but I miss them ya know." The ex-champion sighed

'Gal Gal?' Gallade asked, replacing his smug look with a curious one.

"Confess? Oh no no no, I don't think I can do that." Y/N sat up frantically, shaking her head.

'Gal!'

"No! Let them do the confessing, I just sit back and observe." Y/N replied jokingly.

'Gal Gal Gal!' Gallade groaned.

"I don't do the shooting to my shot, honey." Y/N shrugged.

'Gal-' Before Gallade could get another word out, the door to the train cabin she and Gallade were in opened, revealing someone that worked on the train (Just go with it luvs)

"Ma'am, just wanted to let you know that we arrive in five minutes." The worker said with a polite smile before gently closing the door.

As soon as the door closed, Y/N's and Gallade's eyes met as an excited smile appeared on both their faces.

"FIVE MINUTES!!!" Y/N exclaimed as she jumped in her seat, gazing out the window to see the city of Hammerlocke in the horizon.

'Gal Gal Gallade!' Gallade cheered, his smile growing at the second.

"You'll get to see Flygon and Charizard, I'll get to see their trainers." Y/N said with a satisfied look as she calmed herself.

'Arriving in Hammerlocke station, make sure to secure all your belongings.' Y/N and Gallade heard echo throughout the train

Y/N's eyes widened, snatching her bag and swings the cabin door open and running out of the cabin with Gallade running right after

Y/N runs past all the passerby, who jeered at the ex-champion and her partner as they unintentionally pushed passed them without an apology

The H/C haired trainer rushed to the entrance of the station, their eyes scanning the crowd for Leon and Raihan, which should be easy since they're actual trees.

"I thought they were going to meet us here?" Y/N questioned, wondering if they were just late.
'Gal Gallade Gal' Gallade mumbled, crossing its arms

"I can't blame them for being assholes." Y/N heard someone speak

She looked up to meet the eyes of Nessa who was walking towards them

"Nessa, hey!" Y/N smiled running up to Nessa to hug her, with the water type gym leader reciprocating it.