Chapter 28- Farewell Party

Guess who's back, back, back again? Xer- Me. Well here's another boring chapter, courtesy of me... Obviously. But anyway, lackluster or not, enjoy the chapter! This is:

 But anyway, lackluster or not, enjoy the chapter! This is:

'Farewell Party'

(Underline - flashback)
(M/N - Mother's name)
(B/S - Birthstone)

Previously on Grow old with You:

Small flowers started to blossom around them, and the grass begun to look greener and brighter  than usual. More pokemon came out as the fruits on the trees begun to grow. And both Y/N and Gallade knew this meant only one thing and one thing only. Y/N eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks. Her hands suddenly going cold and her body feeling numb. Gallade stopped as well, looking around as the many features of nature started to look more beautiful and abundant.

The sun shone on Y/N and Gallade. And a tall shadow behind them appeared. They were right about that one thing.

"I'm Back."

Now!

"I'm back."

"Xerneas!" Y/N exclaimed as she quickly ran over to the tall deer pokemon, with Gallade following suit.

Both Y/N and Gallade enveloped Xerneas in a big hug, squeezing the legendary pokemon as tight as they could.
'Gal Gal!' Gallade said as he and Y/N pulled away from the hug, Y/N nodding her head in agreement.
"Gallade is right! The team isn't complete without you!" Y/N said, a few tears flowing down her face out of happiness.

'Not to worry, I'm here now. How about a ride back to Laverre?' Xerneas suggested, with Y/N and Gallade agreeing almost immediately and hopping onto Xerneas' back for the journey to Laverre City.

"Sooooo Xerneas... How's Zygarde?" Y/N curiously asked as Xerneas began to trot forward.
'I assume Zygarde manages to take care of itself. It'll be fine.' Xerneas replied.

The trip back to Laverre and Y/N's parents' house felt like 20 minutes even if it took about an hour and a half. Y/N and Gallade told Xerneas everything about the Pokemon League leading to the battle against Ash. The looks of happiness were visible on the partners' faces as they spoke so fondly about battling.

"And that Greninja, was unlike any other you've ever seen!" Y/N exclaimed, smiling at the memory of the unique form of Ash's Greninja.
Y/N and Gallade rambled on and on about their last battles without Xerneas until they reached the entrance of Laverre, where Y/N and Gallade hopped off Xerneas' back, Y/N returning Xerneas to it's pokeball considering not much people knew Y/N had Xerneas in her possession.

The partners walked to the home sweet home of
Y/N's parents, exhausted from the day that came.
Y/N gave her mother, who was cooking dinner  a subtle kiss on the cheek before she begun to walk up the stairs... And before her mother stopped her of course.
"Darling, your friends are throwing a farewell party for you early tomorrow. Meet them at Laverre's gym at 9:30 am sharp." Y/N's mother spoke, not taking her eyes off dinner.
"Okay thanks!" Y/N replied, walking up the stairs of the house.