Chapter 10- Time Flies

So uh.. hi? Yeah um it feels weird getting this much comments and votes, but I appreciate all of you people who comment, vote, and read my story! I personally think it's a good way to end 2019!

(Underline - Flashback)

Previously on: Grow old with You

"Hello, Galar! What did I miss?" Y/N screeched as everyone around hee cheered in happiness and excitement. The Kalos Champion had arrived.

What's happening at the moment:

Y/N smiled as she looked at all the people around her. Fans were throwing complements here and there, little kids got to tell her sweet messages, and people gave her special welcome gifts. Y/N felt a pang of nostalgia hit her as soon as the crowd subsided. Hammerlocke stayed the same, medieval buildings surrounding the city, and kids running around together. The Kalos Champion couldn't believe that she was back in Galar after years!

"Milo, do you want to keep her waiting?" A female voice said from ahead. "N-no of course not!" Y/N heard a male voice say. Just then, two people stopped in front of her, panting. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting for so long, champion!" The dark skinned female said, giving Y/N a sorry smile. "We're terribly sorry!" The male said, bowing in apology. "It's fine, really! I wasn't waiting for anything or anyone anyway." Y/N replied. "We're still sorry, though!" The male spoke up. "You can stop apologizing now." Y/N said sympathetically to the male who was slightly taller than her. "Miss Champion,Allow me to introduce ourselves! I'm Galar's Water type gym leader, Nessa. And this is Galar's Grass type gym leader, Milo." The female known as, Nessa said introducing herself and Milo to Y/N.

Y/N's eyes widened in shock. "Nessa and Milo? It's me, Y/N! We went to trainer school together when we were younger!" Y/N said in excitement. The two gym leaders shared the same expression as the Kalos Champion. "Y/N? After all these years!" Nessa said engulfing Y/N in a hug. "We haven't heard from you since you moved away somewhere." Milo said joining in the hug. "Yeah that's my fault. I only got to write with Leon and Raihan." Y/N said embarrassed. "Leon and Raihan? You three were inseparable!" Nessa said with a big smile on her face. Y/N had a sad smile plastered on her face. "They never replied to my last letter to them, it makes me feel forgotten." Y/N explained. "Well those two are pretty popular now." Milo said, making Y/N curious. "Popular? Popular how?" She asked, earning suprised looks from Nessa and Milo. "You don't know?" Nessa replied with a small chuckle. "Uh no." Y/N replied with an awkward smile. "Leon is the Galar Champion, and Raihan is the Dragon type gym leader!" Nessa said to Y/N, who's face was priceless. "Champion? Gym Leader? That's great!" She said, now smiling happily. Milo tapped Nessa on the shoulder. "I think we should lead her to the hotel now." Milo whispered in Nessa's ear. "I almost forgot why we were here! We're here to pick you up and take you to do the Budew Drop Inn for the night." Nessa explained. Y/N nodded in reply. "Then lead the way." She said. "I already called a Flying Taxi." Milo said, putting his phone in his pocket. "Now while we wait, let's just tell stories." Nessa suggested, with Y/N and Milo agreeing.

Let's head to Gal- oh wait Y/N is in Galar! Heading to Wyndon!

"Such a shame that we weren't able to welcome the champion, the welcoming at Hammerlocke lookes garnd!" Raihan exclaimed as he stared at the photo posted by someone on Social Media. "We have our duties, Raihan. We'll find a way to meet up with the champ." Leon replied in a reassuring way. "Did you send Nessa and Milo to go pick her up?" Raihan asked curiously. "I did. Milo just texted me saying that they're just waiting for a taxi to get to Motostoke." Leon replied, pulling out his phone and looking at the message Milo sent him. "Motostoke? Why don't we go there and welcome her at the Budew Drop Inn?" Raihan suggested. "We can't right now. We have to go help Gordie and Melony with something, remember?" Leon replied. "Okayyy, mom." Raihan groaned and rolled his eyes. "But I'll make sure to arrange a meeting." Leon added, patting his rival's back, earning a groan in annoyance.

Toooo Kal- Motostoke!

Y/N waved a goodbye as Milo and Nessa went their separate ways, leaving Y/N with her Gallade after they helped her get checked in.

Y/N sighed as she sat on the end of the bed. Her Gallade looked at her curiously, and sat down on the bed beside her. "Hey, Gallade." Y/N said getting the attention of her partner. 'Gal?' Gallade replied, now laying down. "Do you remember that pokemon show and tell at trainer school?" Y/N asked. Her Gallade sat up in an instant. 'Gal Gal Gallade!' Gallade said sounding a little angry. "Yeah yeah, you told me to never mention it."

"Children, it's time for pokemon show and tell!" The teacher said, gazing at the students sat in a circle. "Who wants to go first?" The teacher asked sitting outside of the small circle. "Me! Me!" Leon said standing up. He stood up and walked to the middle of the circle. Leon pulled out a pokeball to let out his partner. "Everyone, meet my partner, Charmander!" All the children around the circle gasped in surprise. "It's so cute!" Nessa said admiring the small fire lizard. "I'm next!" Raihan stated as Leon sat down with Charmander cuddling into his lap. "Meet, Trapinch!" Raihan said throwing up the pokeball in his hoodie pocket. Trapinch came out and landed on his head and everyone sat in awe. "Hey, Y/N! How about your pokemon?" Milo said looking over at the girl who was gingerly petting her Ralts. "Oh uh, yeah sure!" Y/N replied as she stood up. While standing up, she lost balance, and ended up almost falling. Almost, because Raihan's reflexes were quick and fast, and he managed to catch Y/N.

Everyone in the circle were ages 8-10 and having that much strength was a little unexpected. "Careful there, Pokemon Whisperer." Raihan said, pulling her up on her feet, before sitting down on his own place. What they didn't know, was that the Unbeatable Champion was glaring daggers into the Dragon Tamer's soul out of jealousy. While the Terrific Trio were rivaling about who was going to become the next champion, Raihan and Leon were secretly competing over who was going to win Y/N over. Even at ten years old, both boys were very competitive and very ambitious.

"So, sorry about that awkward situation awhile ago. This is my partner, Ralts!" Y/N said, addressing the pokemon that was sat on her shoulder. Everyone smiled and laughed as Ralts teleported around the room playfully. "Don't be such a show off!" Y/N said jokingly, calling Ralts back to her side. Everyone in the circle brought out caught or borrowed pokemon, and all the kids and pokemon created a better bond, especially the Terrific Trio.

Gallade lightly hit Y/N as he thought of that memory. "You show off, you kept teleporting around the room!" Y/N said laughing to herself. 'Gal Gallade!' The pokemon defended. "Yeah I know you were just a Ralts at that time." Y/N said still laughing. The laughter died down, and all left was a silent room. "I still can't forget the fact that Raihan caught me, and Leon wasn't so happy after that."
Y/N mumbled to herself, and Gallade looked at her as if she was stupid. "What? Am I not getting something?' Y/N asked, questioning the expression her partner had. 'Gallade Gal.' Y/N eyes widened. "I'm not that ignorant!" Y/N said to her pokemon who walked out the door that lead to the other room.

Y/N pulled out her phone and looked at the background. It was the Terrific Trio a day before
Y/N left for Kalos, everyone was so happy that day.

Y/N then looked at the pictures of Leon and Raihan that Nessa sent her awhile ago. Some of them were some pics of them and a girl named Sonia. Y/N remembered Leon writing to her about how he and Raihan met Sonia, and she didn't think much of it. But now as Y/N was a young adult and in control of how she felt, she felt a little out of place. Did the boys find her replacement after she left? Or did she just feel something when she thought of them? Sonia didn't look like a bad person at all, she looked very kind and helpful in fact, but Y/N just felt something she has never felt before. A little thing I'd like to call, jealousy. Was she developing feelings for the two boys? She couldn't tell!

It's been a decade since the three friends reunited, and most memories were close to or are forgotten.
But even if everything was put in the past, and Y/N was completely oblivious, and opinions and feelings have changed, she still thought about and cared for her two friends, and vise versa. I guess you can say that Time Flies.

Done! In my opinion, this was a short chapter, but I'n saving some of my ideas for the next chapter! 2 more days till Christmas, and I'm feeling excited! Who knows, maybe I'll post two chapters in one day again, if I'm not busy.

That's it for now, signing off!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜