Chapter 17- Death Wish's Reward

Idk what to say really. 20k reads? I didn't think it would happen!

(F/C - Favorite Color)

"That was a fantastic battle, you two!" Raihan said as he caught up to Y/N and Leon who were walking around the city. Raihan ran beside Y/N, leaving her in the middle, between the two boys. "I didn't expect that double, double faint at all!" Leon said, laughing to himself. "I honestly thought you were gonna take that win, Lee." Y/N said, poking Leon's side playfully. "Hey! You were great as well!" Leon defended, poking Y/N back.

"So are you two going somewhere?" Raihan interrupted, slightly pulling Y/N torwards him. "No where actually. Any ideas?" Y/N asked both boys. "Maybe we can go get dinner somewhere? I can go invite my brother and his friends, since I know they came to watch the match." Leon suggested, with Y/N and Raihan agreeing.

On cue, two brunettes and one burgundy haired boy came running past Y/N and Raihan, and straight to Leon. "Lee, that was an amazing battle!" Leon'sT brother, Hop said jumping up and down. "That double double faint was unbelievable, I've never witnessed it before!" Victor added, copying Hop's movements. "You must have trained so hard for that!" Gloria said with the same enthusiasm as the boys. Leon awkwardly laughed as the three kids jumped circles around him. It almost reminded him of when the Terrific Trio were at Professor Magnolia's house for dinner.

"Calm down, you three. You gotta remember my opponent!" Leon said, pointing at Y/N who stood beside Raihan, still in surprise of what happened. "Oh, me? Yeah hi." Y/N said as she snapped out of her trance. The three children now rushed over to
Y/N shower her with complements and questions. "You have such cool pokemon I've never seen before!" Hop said, pulling out his phone to show Y/N pictures he took of her Garchomp and her Tyrantrum. "My two precious dragons!" Y/N said smiling to herself. "Two dragons? So they're both pseudo legendary pokemon?" Victor asked. Y/N shook her head. "Garchomp is a pseudo legendary, while Tyrantrum is a fossil pokemon." Y/N explained, earning an understanding nod from the brunette. "Uh, Y/N. What is that thing that happened to Gallade? Like that magic transformation." Gloria asked. Y/N smiled then turned to Raihan and Leon. "How about we discuss that over dinner?" Y/N suggested, the five trainers with her agreeing.

Timeskip to the random restaurant in Hammerlocke...

"Y/N tell us about that thing with Gallade!" Gloria insisted as she sat at the edge of her seat. "Ah, now that we've been seated, and ordered, so I see why not." The three children, along with the two adults cheered in excitement. Y/N smiled at the childish attitude, then started explaining.

"What happened back there, was a thing called Mega Evolution. If Galar has Dynamax, and another region I traveled to, Alola has Z-Power, then Kalos has Mega Evolution. By the name, it is evolution, but it isn't permanent, it wears off just like Dynamax. Only certain pokemon can Mega Evolve, like Gigantamax. But Mega Evolution can only be activated with, a keystone, mega stone, and a strong bond. Each mega evolving pokemon have a specific stone, because you can't mega evolve a Gallade with a Gardevoirite. You'll need a Galladite. And uh, that's basically it." The five trainers looked at Y/N and Gallade in awe. "Woah, Mega evolution looks and sounds cool" Hop said, as the two brunettes nodding in agreement.

"Hey, Pokemon Whisperer. Can some of our pokemon Mega Evolve?" Leon asked, looking at
Y/N. 'Gal Gallade.' Gallade said, and Leon gave a confused look. "Gallade said your Charizard can Mega Evolve. In fact, Charizard has two mega evolutions" Y/N explained. The Galar Champion cheered in excitement. "And uh do any of my pokemon mega evolve?" Raihan asked, but Y/N shook her head and gave Raihan a sad smile. "Sadly no, but our scientist is currently researching on Flygon." Y/N stated, as Raihan pouted in disappointment. "Aww dammit." He said childishly(Don't we all want a Mega Flygon?).